Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
(02-27-2018, 08:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote: [Image: Games.jpg]

Has anyone else heard about this ??

✸ SHOOTING SURVIVOR SAYS POLICE FIRING BLANKS FOR DRILL BEFORE RAMPAGE
No One Took It Seriously Until We Heard Screaming, Survivor Says

InfoWars
Students were told to prepare for a shooting drill with police firing blanks to scare them right before the actual shooting happened, says a student who survived the Marjory Stoneman Douglas shooting. Connor Dietrich told CNN that officials told him and fellow students that, prior to the shooting that killed 17, police would be firing blanks for a live drill. When asked if he heard shots ring out, Dietrich responded, "Yeah we did hear shots." "And did you think instantly, Oh my god those are gunshots, or did you think it was balloons popping, as one student told me? How would you know what it would sound like" asked the interviewer. "I thought it was a drill because they told us we’d have police officers who were gonna be firing blanks, to scare us and get us, like, trained for this," Dietrich replied. "So no one took it seriously until I heard screaming, it was the worst screaming, that I’ve ever heard, it was awful."

Yes, I'm sure I posted that news already, although it may have been covered in one of the videos. So, if you didn't watch the video, you missed it.

No harm to post it again for others who missed it.  It just adds credibility to the outcome of everything we've learned so far.

1. The students were told there would be a code red drill, and might be people screaming (acting).

2. Student sees Cruz in a different area from where the shots were heard. When she told him she thought it might be him he looked at her in a confused state and said, "Huh?"  He was clearly on potent drugs.  Another video showed him falling over, acting drugged as the police were arresting him.

3. Teacher sees gunman in full tactical gear shooting in the hallway. Cruz wouldn't have had time to enter the building, lug his gear up to the third floor, put his gear on and start shooting all in two minutes from the time he arrived.

4. Students were told to evacuate building, although during a code red they are suppose to move to the back of the room away from the door, lock the door and turn out the lights and be quite.

5.  I believe the cops were told to stand down and did not enter the building because they thought it was a drill.

6. Hogg and his buddies were ready to jump on the CNN news with their "ban guns" propaganda.

All arranged by the FBI rogue agents to further their gun ban on Americans.   How pathetic are they?   tinyok

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-27-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM