Rogue-Nation3
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting (/thread-3201.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - Mystic Wanderer - 02-14-2018

Sigh...   here we go again.   tinycrying 

[Image: DWBp-2IWkAMvcfh.jpg]

Quote:At least 20 people have been reported injured and a suspected shooter is in custody in a shooting at a South Florida high school, according to Miami news station WSVN and the Broward County Sheriffs office.

Florida Sen. Ben Nelson (D) said on CNN that he had been told by the school district superintendent that there were multiple fatalities. 
Reports of victims and footage of the incident showed people being treated for injuries and lying on the ground, as well as others running away from the school.

Florida Sen. Bill Nelson (D) told CNN's Jake Tapper he was told by the school's superintendent that there were multiple fatalities. 

"This is a bad day for Florida and for the country," Nelson said. 
The sheriff's office tweeted that the suspected shooter was in custody.
Quote:Shooter is now in custody. Scene is still active. #stonemanshooting
— Broward Sheriff (@browardsheriff) February 14, 2018

President Trump said on Twitter he was in contact with Florida Gov. Rick Scott ® and offered his "prayers and condolences to the families of the victims."
Quote:Just spoke to Governor Rick Scott. We are working closely with law enforcement on the terrible Florida school shooting.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2018
Quote:My prayers and condolences to the families of the victims of the terrible Florida shooting. No child, teacher or anyone else should ever feel unsafe in an American school.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2018

The White House announced it canceled its afternoon press briefing.
White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters said the president was "monitoring the situation."
According to Miami's CBS4, the fire department is preparing for a mass casualty situation, and the Margate Fire Department estimates as many as 20 to 50 people could be injured.
Updated at 4:19 p.m.

Source

Prayers for all involved, except the 'bad actors' who are behind this whole thing.   tinyok

RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - BIAD - 02-14-2018

Let's just hope the injuries are non-life threatening.

What makes people behave this way? *Shakes head*

RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - Mystic Wanderer - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 10:34 PM)BIAD Wrote: Let's just hope the injuries are non-life threatening.

I've looked at a few different sources and they all say there are several fatalities.    On Valentines Day.   tinycrying

I wonder if this is part of the "Valentines Day Massacre" that Field McConnell was referring to in my previous posted thread?  I doubt he knew where it would happen though.

One reporter had a senator on, and he was already talking about gun laws.  Go figure!

Oh, and guess what?  They had just had a drill a couple of hours earlier, so the students didn't pay much attention to it at first. A good way to add more victims to the list of the dead.

See a video of the scene from inside here:  https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/963892402560884742

RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - guohua - 02-14-2018

So, So, So Very Sad.  tinycrying

RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - Mystic Wanderer - 02-14-2018

Here is a picture of the shooter.  Notice at the bottom the mention of Allahu Akbar.  tinyok 

Of course, all the liberals on Twitter are in an uproar to ban our guns.

RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - Mystic Wanderer - 02-15-2018

Post deleted by me. 

The picture was floating around on Twitter that he was a witness to the shooting, but it was from 2015.  

Wrong shooting!

RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - Sol - 02-15-2018

Suspect named Nicolas Cruz

17 dead, at least 14 injured

Can’t even imagine what some of those parents and kids are going through..

Very sad.

:(

RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - DuckforcoveR - 02-15-2018

Holy shit. I had a meeting for school at 5pm (cst) and they said 2 dead, 14 injured. GET out of the meeting and see this  tinycrying

It's bone chilling because last Friday Maya's kindergarten teacher sent her home with a paper on how to explain the importance of listening to your teacher during a lock down. It even said "you don't have to explain WHY there's a lock down, just that they understand how vital it is to not panic and follow instructions like 'being quiet and still and no crying or screaming" 

I am reading this as a dad and just got shivers picturing my daughter huddled under a desk as he'll breaks loose outside. It's truly fucking frightening. Especially that this note came home to a kindergartener  tinycrying

All the love a prayers to those kids and the parents of those kids that won't be home tonight. Words can't express the life shattering pain I feel for them.

RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - Mystic Wanderer - 02-15-2018

(02-15-2018, 12:28 AM)Sol Wrote: Suspect named Nicolas Cruz

17 dead, at least 14 injured

Can’t even imagine what some of those parents and kids are going through..

Very sad.

:(

The numbers have gone up since the last report I saw. 

Horrible, just horrible.   I'm so glad I don't have any kids of my own in school these days. 

I feel your pain @"DuckforcoveR".  It must be very stressful for parents these days not knowing what to expect. 
I think I would choose to home school.

JUST IN: Florida school shooter is being cooperative & talking to investigators, says he pulled fire alarm in hopes of gaining a higher victim count - CNN

Hope this scum rots in hell with his false god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tinyangry

RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - DuckforcoveR - 02-15-2018

(02-15-2018, 02:10 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: JUST IN: Florida school shooter is being cooperative & talking to investigators, says he pulled fire alarm in hopes of gaining a higher victim count - CNN

Hope this scum rots in hell with his false god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tinyangry

It's with mixed feelings I say this, but I'm glad he didn't put one in his head like the others. Again, I'm mixed because parents of dead children will need to see him alive (for awhile longer yet). But I also know that it could be very powerful to see him face to face and get everything off your chest that you want to say (assuming this goes to court and there aren't any ... accidents on the way). I don't know. I agree though, I hope this fucker rots. And not because of his false god, but because of what he did. With that said, a "real" god wouldn't let shit like this happen in the first place.... tinyok tinyshouting

(02-15-2018, 03:06 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 02:10 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: JUST IN: Florida school shooter is being cooperative & talking to investigators, says he pulled fire alarm in hopes of gaining a higher victim count - CNN

It's with mixed feelings I say this, but I'm glad he didn't put one in his head like the others. Again, I'm mixed because parents of dead children will need to see him alive (for awhile longer yet). But I also know that it could be very powerful to see him face to face and get everything off your chest that you want to say (assuming this goes to court and there aren't any ... accidents on the way). I don't know. I agree though, I hope this fucker rots. And not because of his false god, but because of what he did. With that said, a "real" god wouldn't let shit like this happen in the first place.... tinyok tinyshouting

God gave man free will.  He doesn't like what He's seeing, I'm afraid.  The evil in this world is about to fall.

RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - Ninurta - 02-15-2018

(02-14-2018, 10:34 PM)BIAD Wrote: Let's just hope the injuries are non-life threatening.

Batshit crazy makes people behave this way.

It's our fault, really. All of us. We are the ones who have made this batshit crazy world that coddle batshit crazy people that do batshit crazy things. I can't help myself. I'm a product of the life and times I've lived, same as these batshit crazy folks. It's just that my life and times were vastly different. We were taught and trained to handle adversity, and handle it we did. Not by going off in a batshit crazy manner and taking out innocent folk who had nothing at all to do with whatever adversity we were meeting at the time, but by drilling into the adversity itself, until it either coughed and died, or killed US.

In the high school I went to, bullying was not the same issue as it is today, for example. Sure, it was around... but you met it head on and handled it, usually to the bully's detriment. Or yours. But there was not this "poor Johnny, he's getting bullied" bullshit we hear today.

Everyone didn't get a trophy back then, because not everyone deserves a trophy. Handing 'em out like candy kills the drive to excel, which is so desperately needed today... but which, when found, is met with by derision from such like as the Social Justice Brigade. Fuck a bunch of Social Justice. The only Social Justice you get is the Social Justice you make. it don't mean a damned thing if it's just handed to you, like an Everybody Trophy. It kills the drive to excel, in just the same way.

We didn't have these mass school shootings back then, because we did not promote them by coddling pussies and promoting abject pussiedom. On any given day, you could find a dozen pickup trucks with as many (or more) rifles and shotguns in them in the school parking lot, and you know, there never was nor ever has been a single school shooting in our schools, much less mass slaughter. We didn't have metal detectors or resource officers. Didn't need them. We handled our own messes.

Then there's the fact that back then, people who did batshit crazy stuff like this didn't usually live long enough to rise to this level of batshit craziness. Some few did, but not nearly in the numbers they do today. Then along came this new world, where batshit crazy is coddled, it's given a hug and a trophy, and then turned loose on an unsuspecting world that really ought to be expecting it. You reap what you sew. If you sew ragweed and expect to reap corn, then you're an idiot. We have a world full of idiots nowadays, it seems.

Now, it's an utterly different world, and it's a world we either made, or allowed to happen. How did we get here? We either drove the goddamned bus here, or rode it without twisting the driver's ear hard enough and telling him to pull the hell over.

This is OUR fault, for raising a generation of pussies who can't handle adversity without going batshit crazy.

I guess rants like this are why I'll never be President... but I stand by the rant.

(02-14-2018, 11:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a picture of the shooter.  Notice at the bottom the mention of Allahu Akbar.  tinyok 

Nah, those aren't pictures of the shooter, they're pictures of the shooter's mask...

... and his "hardware", of which I note the only firearm shown in his actual possession is an airsoft pistol, a toy that shoots 4.5mm plastic balls. You'll notice it by the cute little orange tip at the end of the barrel.

What a pussy. For the life of me, I don't see why tho folks around him didn't see this coming. Unless they weren't paying attention. Maybe they were just rummaging around in the store room to find another Everybody Trophy to give his sorry ass. His daddy should have busted his ass and told him to pull his goddamned pants up and at least try to be a man.

(02-15-2018, 03:06 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: It's with mixed feelings I say this, but I'm glad he didn't put one in his head like the others. Again, I'm mixed because parents of dead children will need to see him alive (for awhile longer yet). But I also know that it could be very powerful to see him face to face and get everything off your chest that you want to say (assuming this goes to court and there aren't any ... accidents on the way). I don't know. I agree though, I hope this fucker rots. And not because of his false god, but because of what he did. With that said, a "real" god wouldn't let shit like this happen in the first place.... tinyok tinyshouting

I'm kinda with you on that. The logical side of me says "yeah, it's a good thing he didn't launch one through his own skull, so maybe he'll get to face what passes for justice these days".

The other side of me is a dad, and that side says "shit, if one of MY kids had got killed in that clusterfuck, I'd hunt him down, and every relative he has, and not leave a single living soul with a drop of his blood in their veins above ground. I'd prune that branch of the Family of Man tree right off at the trunk, and keep whatever batshit crazy genes have been allowed to survive in it out of the gene pool for now and forever."

Of course, the logical side of me says "well now, that would make YOU a mass killer, too"...

... and the dad side says right back "Fuck off. They wouldn't be doing it again to anyone else. Ever."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the God thing goes, all I can say is that I don't write policy for God, and so could not presume to say that It would or wouldn't allow shit like this to happen. I reckon that's for God to sort out.

RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - BIAD - 02-15-2018

(02-15-2018, 07:35 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...In the high school I went to, bullying was not the same issue as it is today, for example.
Sure, it was around... but you met it head on and handled it, usually to the bully's detriment.
Or yours. But there was not this "poor Johnny, he's getting bullied" bullshit we hear today...

And that is the sad truth, what many went through in growing-up was part of growing-up.

But to today, 'went through' in regards of the many facets of schooldays has been elevated
into the realms enduring a torturous set of incidents that is believed to drive people towards
this sort of madness.

That's why we have the wails of cruel slavery being bandied about by young folk who think they
know the past, they see something in history that they're barely connected to and step into the
place of the heroic bell-ringer who knows the truth.

It's theatrical behavior to dispel the guilt they have for a comfortable life, a life that they're unable
to equate with how we as a species progressed.

'Whoa-is-me" -is today's slogan.

Still... my heart goes out to all involved.

(02-15-2018, 07:52 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 11:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a picture of the shooter.  Notice at the bottom the mention of Allahu Akbar.  tinyok 

Nah, those aren't pictures of the shooter, they're pictures of the shooter's mask...

... and his "hardware", of which I note the only firearm shown in his actual possession is an airsoft pistol, a toy that shoots 4.5mm plastic balls. You'll notice it by the cute little orange tip at the end of the barrel.

What a pussy. For the life of me, I don't see why tho folks around him didn't see this coming. Unless they weren't paying attention. Maybe they were just rummaging around in the store room to find another Everybody Trophy to give his sorry ass. His daddy should have busted his ass and told him to pull his goddamned pants up and at least try to be a man.

I saw a post on Twitter earlier (don't have it saved) that said the FBI had been alerted about this guy previously.  Another one they let slip through their fingers!

(02-15-2018, 08:05 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The other side of me is a dad, and that side says "shit, if one of MY kids had got killed in that clusterfuck, I'd hunt him down, and every relative he has, and not leave a single living soul with a drop of his blood in their veins above ground. I'd prune that branch of the Family of Man tree right off at the trunk, and keep whatever batshit crazy genes have been allowed to survive in it out of the gene pool for now and forever."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was adopted and both of his parents are already dead, so there's two you don't have to worry about taking out. 

[Image: DWFPNMtWAAAovjK.jpg]

Surely to god our FBI isn't that lax... or stupid! 
I think the ring leader and his/her rogue FBI agents saw an opportunity to use this guy for a future event.  They probably found him and told him to sit tight until they called him for his "services".  Or else, they put an implant in him and triggered it to take attention away from the NSA shootings.

Posted on Twitter by "Breaking 911":

BREAKING: FBI investigated 2017 YouTube comment by alleged shooter "I'm going to be a professional school shooter"; agency couldn't ID person despite same spelling of name would show multiple social media posts of shooter posing with weapons.

[Image: DWFqbq4VAAAxmLk.jpg]

Well, well now... seems I'm not the only one questioning the shooting. According to a female witness, she was with Cruz when she heard shots coming from the opposite end of the hallway, and when the FBI nabbed Cruz, he didn't have a gun on him.   tinybighuh

Is this another false flag?  (Please, @"Ninurta", we've already been through what a FF means in today's world). 
I think it's retaliation from the Deep State, sending a message to President Trump and all the patriots who are exposing them.

If you have a Twitter account, watch this video.  I can't share it here.