Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
Things are starting to get really interesting in this school shooting case.   minusculethinking

I've seen a few more new videos today from kids saying they were told they would have a Code Red drill that day, so they all thought what they heard was blanks.  This also would explain why the 4 police didn't enter the building. 

I'm actually shocked that CNN allowed this to be released.

But here is the most interesting thing I've found so far...

Posted by Swamp Drainer on Twitter,

How the #ParklandShooting is connected to Hillary's Congo and Haiti human trafficking ring.

Quote:Oy Gevalt! Stoneman Douglas Survivor’s Father Dinged with Trafficking (Republic of Congo – Haiti)
First off let’s start with Cameron Casky. One of the overnight stars that boiled to the surface after the Parkland shooting.  Seen here with his grandma.  That’s not Nellie Ohr BTW. It was a hoax by Shareblue to poison the well.
[Image: nellie-ohr-fusion-gps.jpg?w=547&h=855]
Nellie Ohr was the wife of that DOJ guy. She was caught peddling the Steele Dossier to Yahoo News.
[Image: nellie-ohr-doj.jpg?w=547&h=396]

Second, we bring up Hillary’s State Department who fast-tracked orphan victims of the Haiti earthquake in 2010. Courtesy of the LA Times.
[Image: haiti-fasttrack-2010.jpg?w=547&h=521]
Cameron Casky’s father is Jeff Kasky. He really hates how the Stoneman Douglas shooting brought unwanted attention to his backyard.  This is a screenshot from KaskyMediation dot com.  His profile implies that he is connected to the “entertainment industry,” “law enforcement,” and other “lawyers.”

There is much more of this article, but I don't know about the copyright on it, so I'm only sharing a small portion.
Read the rest here:   Stoneman Douglas Survivor’s Father...

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-27-2018, 02:15 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM