Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
@"Grace".

I agree with your reply. It starts at home.  Thing is, the government started decades ago to tear the family unit apart so women had to go out into the work force, taking them away from the home, and in some cases leaving the children alone. This is where it all started going down hill.

The rabbit hole goes deep on everything the government has done to get us where we are today: vaccines that cause certain neurological damage which calls for more drugs, getting rid of the male role model, taking God (moral values) out of school, what is taught in schools/college, violent t.v. shows, MSM lies, violent games, music, Hollywood/teen idols who spout views that go against the best for society, bringing in gangs, etc.  
The list goes on and on, it seems.

It took decades to get us to this point, but more people are waking up to what has happened now and the methods "they" use... now that it's almost to the point of no return.
I have faith we can get back to a civil society, but it won't happen overnight. President Trump, his administration, and patriots are working together to get us there.  

Keeping the faith is all I/we have to hang on to at this point.  WE MUST SUCCEED;THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE!

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-24-2018, 06:03 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM