Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
Here left wing Yahoo News comes calling all those who have questions regarding the FL shooting conspiracy nuts.  They say everything the Conservative conspirators are doing to make them look crazy.  If people stop listening to the MSM pushed narrative, and if they have a brain cell left in their head, they'll see the MSM are the one's who are crazy! 

Yes, students died that day.  For that I am deeply sorry, but when the Deep State is the one who orchestrated the entire thing, then uses the students, or paid actors, to push their narrative, that is where the problem lies.

And just look who's at the forefront of the march!   tinysure Why, I do believe that's the FBI's son, David Hogg. 

[Image: b63068076f45e4fed4e59c14f35151a2]
David Hogg, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, speaks at a rally in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Feb. 17, 2018, calling for more gun control three days after the shooting at his school. Photo: Jonathan Drake/Reuters

Quote:It happens in the wake of almost any tragedy serious enough to make the national news: Conspiracy theories circulate claiming that it didn’t really happen, or that it was staged to advance a political agenda, or that the witnesses and family members seen sobbing on television are actually actors. In the wake of the mass killing at a Florida high school last week, it happened again — this time, spread by an aide to a state legislator who emailed a Tampa Bay Times reporter to pass along a tip that “oth kids in the picture are not students here but actors that travel to various crisis when they happen.”
The “kids” referred to by Benjamin A. Kelly, a district secretary for Republican state Rep. Shawn Harrison, were two survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School mass shooting who were interviewed on CNN. Kelly was promulgating a notion as cruel as it is implausible: The people on television you see grieving? Actors paid to show up and look sad.

[b]Related:
What are false flags?
Kelly was fired hours later, while apologies and condemnations flew, but he’s far from the only one propagating the idea that the students demanding new gun-control regulations aren’t real. He directed the Tampa Bay Times to a video uploaded to YouTube showing school senior David Hogg in a local news report from California that supposedly proved that he’s a paid actor. The person in the video is Hogg, but the story is from last summer when Hogg was visiting friends — Hogg told CNN his family moved to Florida from California — but that hasn’t stopped the report from becoming the top trending video on all of YouTube.
[/b]

So, Kelley was fired because he expressed the same concerns some of the rest of us have?   I'm applauded.  I have to stop here; I think I'm getting triggered.

If you wish to read more of this piece of shit, CLICK HERE

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-21-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM