Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
(02-16-2018, 04:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 06:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, well now... seems I'm not the only one questioning the shooting. According to a female witness, she was with Cruz when she heard shots coming from the opposite end of the hallway, and when the FBI nabbed Cruz, he didn't have a gun on him.   tinybighuh

Is this another false flag?  (Please, @"Ninurta", we've already been through what a FF means in today's world). 
I think it's retaliation from the Deep State, sending a message to President Trump and all the patriots who are exposing them.

If you have a Twitter account, watch this video.  I can't share it here.  

Now now dear daughter! You KNOW I can't just let it slide! tinylaughing

We've not been through what the phrase "false flag" means in today's world, we've been through what you THINK it means in today's world. There's a difference there.

Words, phrases, and terms have actual, concrete, mutually agreed upon meanings. Just because conspiracy theorists misuse a word or phrase does not mean that it's meaning has changed - it just means that they don't understand it's meaning, and have misused it. That misuse is one of the reasons folks look sideways at conspiracy theorists - like Christians and their christian-y invented catch-phrases - they don't use plain English as it was meant to be used. They fail in communicating their ideas to a wider world by doing so, and catch a lot of shit because of it.

It's not that I fight you for the sake of fighting over this issue... it's that I WANT your ideas to be understood, to be clearly communicated to a wider world... and I don't like folks looking sideways at my little girl!

There really needs to be another, more accurate, better descriptive term come up with to get the meaning of what you are trying to convey across. "False flag" is not the right term - it's already taken, and already has a real meaning not in accordance with conspiracy theorist usage. It's misuse creates a failure to communicate.

Unless Cruz was wrapped in a Cuban flag that said "with love from Raul", this was not, not even a little bit possibly, a false flag operation. It is not a case of one government doing an evil to it's own citizens and then setting up to lay the blame for the action on another, foreign, government.

I'm pretty sure this is not the last we've heard of this argument, however. We're probably both too hard-headed to let it lie. You get that hard-headedness from yer pa, so at least you come by it honest!

@"Ninurta"...

Okay Daddy, allow me to explain it to you ONE more time.  Sigh...

Yes, people REALLY died.  Very tragically.   But...

This probably was not just a crazy guy acting on his own.  And it wasn't just the girl in the above video saying she heard shots coming from another area than where Cruz was, there were other kids that came out too saying there was more than one shooter. 
The Established Deep State likes to pull things that really grab at the public's heart strings and get everyone in a frenzy; it makes it easier to control people.
What do they want to control?  OUR Guns!  It wasn't more than 5 minutes after this happened until I saw Twitter posts going up about banning the guns on news stations, and other members talking about it too.  Probably implanted agents; they are all over Twitter.  Make it appear that everyone agrees that the guns should be banned by using one person (CIA agent) with 50 different accounts, all saying how horrible it is.  When the other members see that so many are saying guns are bad, they'll jump on the ban wagon too. Stupid people like to run with what they think is the majority because they can't think for themselves. Next thing you know, they'll be posting to ban the guns; makes them feel like one of the crowd.

So, what I'm saying is, this is a FF because it isn't what it appears to be, entirely.  It isn't just a crazy person that went loco and decided to kill some kids.  I honestly think the FBI didn't do anything about him when he was reported earlier because they saw they could use him just for a purpose like this, and that's what they did.  The pieces fit.

I know a weak-mined person, or mentally challenged person can be triggered using a cell phone by sending a frequency through it.  So, I think that's what happened. 

They (the Establishment) are seriously worried about what Trump is doing; when an animal is cornered it will bite.   They are retaliating right now, trying to change the narrative.  Hey, look at this!  Look how horrible this is! Don't focus on the memos!

Also, they are desperate to ban our guns, then we won't be able to fight back when they take over the country. They know time is running out to get this done.  Trump is right there about to grab them by the throat and they know it. Things will continue to get worse before it gets better.

They wanted to take the focus off the memos that are about to come out exposing their crimes, and maybe the shooting at the NSA earlier that day too.

So, it's a false flag because it's not entirely what it appears to be; there's more to it, lots more.  The younger people get it; it's what they call it, and if anyone called it anything different they wouldn't understand.  Say FF and they all understand, even if it's not the correct term.

But, if it makes you happy, I'll call it "an event that is more than it appears to be".  How's that?  Better?   tinybiggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-16-2018, 07:11 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM