Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
To further my point:

"God is the greatest"

(because he gave us free will! we shall fuck ourselves up more than ever and not be burdened with his "rules")

"but those rules must be followed...OR ELSE"

(you'll spend an eternity suffering while the victims are living their own eternity...suffering.)

"but that happened for a reason!"

(yes, and we are suffering). 

"but praise thee and be blessed knowing that god is great!"

(and my child is dead, so what are you getting at?)

"if you say one more word, you'll spend an eternity suffering!?!"

(um, "one more word", my kid is dead, remember?"

"YES, but I gave you free will!"

(yeah, about that, if you gave us that will, why wouldn't you give us something in terms of, I don't know, direction?"

"I did, son, it's called The Bible!"

(yeah, about that, when I came to the "New World" and tried to force the bible down the 'SAVAGES' THROATS' I wasn't received well, what went wrong?

"what wen't wrong, my son, is that you tried to force something on them that wasn't in their capacity. Instead of demanding respect and obedience, you should expect hesitancy and curiosity"

(Well, father, if that's what I should expect, then how am I to spread your word?)

"it doesn't matter my son, just spread as much shit as you can. Throw it at the walls and see what sticks. At the end of the day, if I was even a fraction of the "powerful, one and only god, I could lift my finger and stop any calamity that comes our way. But since I'm not that, I hereby determine that you all have Free Will and you're just, you know, on your own. Thank me for the good, worship me for the bad

Sincerely, 

Lazy "god" (you know, the all-knowing, all-powerful thing in the sky that actually has no power at all)

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by DuckforcoveR - 02-16-2018, 04:32 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM