Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
(02-15-2018, 06:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, well now... seems I'm not the only one questioning the shooting. According to a female witness, she was with Cruz when she heard shots coming from the opposite end of the hallway, and when the FBI nabbed Cruz, he didn't have a gun on him.   tinybighuh

Is this another false flag?  (Please, @"Ninurta", we've already been through what a FF means in today's world). 
I think it's retaliation from the Deep State, sending a message to President Trump and all the patriots who are exposing them.

If you have a Twitter account, watch this video.  I can't share it here.  

Now now dear daughter! You KNOW I can't just let it slide! tinylaughing

We've not been through what the phrase "false flag" means in today's world, we've been through what you THINK it means in today's world. There's a difference there.

Words, phrases, and terms have actual, concrete, mutually agreed upon meanings. Just because conspiracy theorists misuse a word or phrase does not mean that it's meaning has changed - it just means that they don't understand it's meaning, and have misused it. That misuse is one of the reasons folks look sideways at conspiracy theorists - like Christians and their christian-y invented catch-phrases - they don't use plain English as it was meant to be used. They fail in communicating their ideas to a wider world by doing so, and catch a lot of shit because of it.

It's not that I fight you for the sake of fighting over this issue... it's that I WANT your ideas to be understood, to be clearly communicated to a wider world... and I don't like folks looking sideways at my little girl!

There really needs to be another, more accurate, better descriptive term come up with to get the meaning of what you are trying to convey across. "False flag" is not the right term - it's already taken, and already has a real meaning not in accordance with conspiracy theorist usage. It's misuse creates a failure to communicate.

Unless Cruz was wrapped in a Cuban flag that said "with love from Raul", this was not, not even a little bit possibly, a false flag operation. It is not a case of one government doing an evil to it's own citizens and then setting up to lay the blame for the action on another, foreign, government.

I'm pretty sure this is not the last we've heard of this argument, however. We're probably both too hard-headed to let it lie. You get that hard-headedness from yer pa, so at least you come by it honest!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Ninurta - 02-16-2018, 04:20 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM