Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
(02-15-2018, 04:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 08:05 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The other side of me is a dad, and that side says "shit, if one of MY kids had got killed in that clusterfuck, I'd hunt him down, and every relative he has, and not leave a single living soul with a drop of his blood in their veins above ground. I'd prune that branch of the Family of Man tree right off at the trunk, and keep whatever batshit crazy genes have been allowed to survive in it out of the gene pool for now and forever."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was adopted and both of his parents are already dead, so there's two you don't have to worry about taking out. 

[Image: DWFPNMtWAAAovjK.jpg]

I may not have properly made myself clear in that post. I'm not going to hurt anyone at all. Instead, I'm going to let the batshit crazy little miscreants eat the world that has produced them.

Unless the get too close to me or mine.

If they do that, all bets are off, Katy bar the door, and there wouldn't be a rock big enough to hide them from me.

Otherwise, I got better things to do than go around hurting folks who ain't done nothing to me or mine at all. The parental units in Florida can handle it if they are so inclined. This one ain't mine to handle.

Another thing I noticed is that it was Yankees from New York who created this mayhem in the south. They can rant and rave about "rednecks" all they like, but here we can plainly see for ourselves the real birthplace of this evil.

Effin' Carpet Baggers.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Ninurta - 02-16-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM