Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
(02-15-2018, 03:06 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: It's with mixed feelings I say this, but I'm glad he didn't put one in his head like the others. Again, I'm mixed because parents of dead children will need to see him alive (for awhile longer yet). But I also know that it could be very powerful to see him face to face and get everything off your chest that you want to say (assuming this goes to court and there aren't any ... accidents on the way). I don't know. I agree though, I hope this fucker rots. And not because of his false god, but because of what he did. With that said, a "real" god wouldn't let shit like this happen in the first place.... tinyok tinyshouting

I'm kinda with you on that. The logical side of me says "yeah, it's a good thing he didn't launch one through his own skull, so maybe he'll get to face what passes for justice these days".

The other side of me is a dad, and that side says "shit, if one of MY kids had got killed in that clusterfuck, I'd hunt him down, and every relative he has, and not leave a single living soul with a drop of his blood in their veins above ground. I'd prune that branch of the Family of Man tree right off at the trunk, and keep whatever batshit crazy genes have been allowed to survive in it out of the gene pool for now and forever."

Of course, the logical side of me says "well now, that would make YOU a mass killer, too"...

... and the dad side says right back "Fuck off. They wouldn't be doing it again to anyone else. Ever."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the God thing goes, all I can say is that I don't write policy for God, and so could not presume to say that It would or wouldn't allow shit like this to happen. I reckon that's for God to sort out.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Ninurta - 02-15-2018, 08:05 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM