Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is It or Isn't a Religion? You Tell me.
(11-15-2017, 08:00 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I second that - you really, REALLY don't want to see such a sight! I know from experience.
Some things can never, ever be unseen once seen, and I've seen such antics from BIAD as his balancing
on a picket fence and walking along the stakes.
When his balance shifts, and that leg flies out to the side to regain it... good grief!

I still am wracked by nightmares...

That is something Boy In A Dress often laments.
In his words:
"...It was quite an ordeal for this 'rough-and-ready' gentleman to assist me during our adventures.
But through those tribulations, I did attempt to repay his kindness for enduring the glimpses
over my under-carriage.

I firmly believe that now, when Ninurta aims that terrible pistol at someone, he no longer
contemplates a mere head-shot, but seriously dwells on bringing the fleeing miscreant down with
a less-cruel debilitating aim..."

I have congratulated BIAD on his reasoning and his desire to help -a person who was unfairly
branded a 'curmudgeon' by some, Ninurta is always willing to see a more reasonable side.

Our discussion was only slightly-marred when I asked the Man-Girl to be specific in his statement.
"...Well, after his assumed contemplation, Ninurta would always aim for the head"
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is It or Isn't a Religion? You Tell me. - by Wallfire - 11-14-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Is It or Isn't a Religion? You Tell me. - by BIAD - 11-15-2017, 09:54 AM