Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests
Well, considering the subject can be a bit embarrassing for many of us of senior age, this advice is certainly
something to 'firmly grasp' and contemplate.

Twenty-one times is quite a lot in my view and when dealing with older men who may be of retirement age,
there are factors that younger folk may not take into consideration and 'toss out' as trivial.

When the time comes that the life you had 'grown' used to changes and you've 'tugged' yourself away from
employment, mortgage concerns and the 'rearing' of children, 'going solo' with one's life brings a self-induced
'rigidness' of discipline because it's part of our societal make-up.

Whether you worked on a poultry farm and 'choked chickens' or were in care-working with a habit of 'takin'
Mitch McConnell out for a walk', suddenly, you find yourself with more time on your hands and that void needs
to be filled.

What I'm getting at is that one's mind demands a time and a place for everything. So if you're into cooking
and 'making instant pudding' 'making nut butter', out and about doing some 'one-stop-shopping' or just involving
yourself in keeping a pet and 'grooming your ferret', I believe it would be innapropriate to just stop what you're
doing at touch oneself in that manner.

Older folk tend to keep to rituals and time-orientated actions, 'auditioning the hand puppet' whilst riding the bus
could 'bring off' all sorts of strange looks and negative comments from felllow passengers.
Of course, I'm 'belaboring the obvious', nobody will 'take your ticket' either.

Even if you're still young enough to work, an agreed and advised amount of this type of activity can cause
problems.
Imagine being a Lawyer in court and after 'badgering the witness' in regards of 'assault with a deadly weapon,'
realising that in order to keep the correct amounts of fapping correct, you have to excuse yourself and leave
the hallowed halls of justice just to have 'a date with Rosie Palms and her five sisters'.

Staff meetings' could be a horror and even deep underground in the remote nuclear silos where they 'launch
a rocket' this behavior could have an adverse effect. One's career could seriously be 'put on hold' and I'd
venture to say it wouldn't 'be long' before you're saying goodbye and 'shaking hands with the Colonel'.

We all have beliefs in what is healthy for us and even if you adhere to a certain faith, one's health is important.
I'm not 'bashing the bishop' or 'taking it out on the Pope' I just mean this topic and the suggested amount may
get in the way of everyday life.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm taking part in a sporting event later today, sponsored by a local butcher.
Apparently, I'm 'doing the underarm javelin in the meat olympics'. This evening -in the needs of diverse cultural
-learning, I will be 'teaching a one-eyed Chinaman how to dance'.

Twenty-One Times...? Didn't Robert Plant sing that?

mediumnotlooking
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - by BIAD - 07-05-2017, 10:12 AM