Rogue-Nation3
Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: Physical Health (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-67.html)
+--- Thread: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests (/thread-2362.html)

Pages: 1 2

Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - Daitengu - 07-05-2017

Bit of interesting health tip ..... for the remaining few in west that not been nuetered an turned into girlymen yet ..... a study found that ejaculating 21 times a month reduces risk of prostate cancer .... looks like all the married guys are doomed to get prostate cancer ...... heh ...... see boys an girls ..... all the cute barmaids that chase also help me keep healthy .......*wanders off with couple cute bargirls.... *

21 wanks to prevent cancer .....

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - guohua - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 04:18 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Bit of interesting health tip ..... for the remaining few in west that not been nuetered an turned into girlymen yet ..... a study found that ejaculating 21 times a month reduces risk of prostate cancer .... looks like all the married guys are doomed to get prostate cancer ...... heh ...... see boys an girls ..... all the cute barmaids that chase also help me keep healthy .......*wanders off with couple cute bargirls.... *

21 wanks to prevent cancer .....

minusculethumbsup2

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - gordi - 07-05-2017

There's NO WAY I'm cutting down to 21 ejaculations a month!
tinyhuh

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - Ninurta - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 08:11 AM)gordi Wrote: There's NO WAY I'm cutting down to 21 ejaculations a month!
tinyhuh

Me too neither!

The l'il missus would divorce me for not keeping up with my husbandly duties, and then who in the hell would cook for me?

Nope, I reckon the cancer is just gonna have to get me! It's better than starving to death, right?

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - BIAD - 07-05-2017

Well, considering the subject can be a bit embarrassing for many of us of senior age, this advice is certainly
something to 'firmly grasp' and contemplate.

Twenty-one times is quite a lot in my view and when dealing with older men who may be of retirement age,
there are factors that younger folk may not take into consideration and 'toss out' as trivial.

When the time comes that the life you had 'grown' used to changes and you've 'tugged' yourself away from
employment, mortgage concerns and the 'rearing' of children, 'going solo' with one's life brings a self-induced
'rigidness' of discipline because it's part of our societal make-up.

Whether you worked on a poultry farm and 'choked chickens' or were in care-working with a habit of 'takin'
Mitch McConnell out for a walk', suddenly, you find yourself with more time on your hands and that void needs
to be filled.

What I'm getting at is that one's mind demands a time and a place for everything. So if you're into cooking
and 'making instant pudding' 'making nut butter', out and about doing some 'one-stop-shopping' or just involving
yourself in keeping a pet and 'grooming your ferret', I believe it would be innapropriate to just stop what you're
doing at touch oneself in that manner.

Older folk tend to keep to rituals and time-orientated actions, 'auditioning the hand puppet' whilst riding the bus
could 'bring off' all sorts of strange looks and negative comments from felllow passengers.
Of course, I'm 'belaboring the obvious', nobody will 'take your ticket' either.

Even if you're still young enough to work, an agreed and advised amount of this type of activity can cause
problems.
Imagine being a Lawyer in court and after 'badgering the witness' in regards of 'assault with a deadly weapon,'
realising that in order to keep the correct amounts of fapping correct, you have to excuse yourself and leave
the hallowed halls of justice just to have 'a date with Rosie Palms and her five sisters'.

Staff meetings' could be a horror and even deep underground in the remote nuclear silos where they 'launch
a rocket' this behavior could have an adverse effect. One's career could seriously be 'put on hold' and I'd
venture to say it wouldn't 'be long' before you're saying goodbye and 'shaking hands with the Colonel'.

We all have beliefs in what is healthy for us and even if you adhere to a certain faith, one's health is important.
I'm not 'bashing the bishop' or 'taking it out on the Pope' I just mean this topic and the suggested amount may
get in the way of everyday life.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm taking part in a sporting event later today, sponsored by a local butcher.
Apparently, I'm 'doing the underarm javelin in the meat olympics'. This evening -in the needs of diverse cultural
-learning, I will be 'teaching a one-eyed Chinaman how to dance'.

Twenty-One Times...? Didn't Robert Plant sing that?

mediumnotlooking

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - gordi - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 09:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 08:11 AM)gordi Wrote: There's NO WAY I'm cutting down to 21 ejaculations a month!
tinyhuh

Me too neither!

The l'il missus would divorce me for not keeping up with my husbandly duties, and then who in the hell would cook for me?

Nope, I reckon the cancer is just gonna have to get me! It's better than starving to death, right?

It's like the recommended amount of alcohol you can "safely" drink!!
In the UK it is broken down into "UNITS" of alcohol.
One Unit is "roughly" equivalent to 1 small glass of wine, 1 half pint of decent beer, or 1 standard measure of spirits.

The current recommended SAFE limit is:
14 UNITS!     YAY!!

.... per week.     tinywhat

Uhm.... whaaat?

Safe limit is SEVEN BEERS..... A WEEK???

minusculebeercheers

Just no.

(07-05-2017, 10:12 AM)BIAD Wrote: Well, considering the subject can be a bit embarrassing for many of us of senior age, this advice is certainly
something to 'firmly grasp' and contemplate.

Twenty-one times is quite a lot in my view and when dealing with older men who may be of retirement age,
there are factors that younger folk may not take into consideration and 'toss out' as trivial.

When the time comes that the life you had 'grown' used to changes and you've 'tugged' yourself away from
employment, mortgage concerns and the 'rearing' of children, 'going solo' with one's life brings a self-induced
'rigidness' of discipline because it's part of our societal make-up.

Whether you worked on a poultry farm and 'choked chickens' or were in care-working with a habit of 'takin'
Mitch McConnell out for a walk', suddenly, you find yourself with more time on your hands and that void needs
to be filled.

What I'm getting at is that one's mind demands a time and a place for everything. So if you're into cooking
and 'making instant pudding' 'making nut butter', out and about doing some 'one-stop-shopping' or just involving
yourself in keeping a pet and 'grooming your ferret', I believe it would be innapropriate to just stop what you're
doing at touch oneself in that manner.

Older folk tend to keep to rituals and time-orientated actions, 'auditioning the hand puppet' whilst riding the bus
could 'bring off' all sorts of strange looks and negative comments from felllow passengers.
Of course, I'm 'belaboring the obvious', nobody will 'take your ticket' either.

Even if you're still young enough to work, an agreed and advised amount of this type of activity can cause
problems.
Imagine being a Lawyer in court and after 'badgering the witness' in regards of 'assault with a deadly weapon,'
realising that in order to keep the correct amounts of fapping correct, you have to excuse yourself and leave
the hallowed halls of justice just to have 'a date with Rosie Palms and her five sisters'.

Staff meetings' could be a horror and even deep underground in the remote nuclear silos where they 'launch
a rocket' this behavior could have an adverse effect. One's career could seriously be 'put on hold' and I'd
venture to say it wouldn't 'be long' before you're saying goodbye and 'shaking hands with the Colonel'.

We all have beliefs in what is healthy for us and even if you adhere to a certain faith, one's health is important.
I'm not 'bashing the bishop' or 'taking it out on the Pope' I just mean this topic and the suggested amount may
get in the way of everyday life.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm taking part in a sporting event later today, sponsored by a local butcher.
Apparently, I'm 'doing the underarm javelin in the meat olympics'. This evening -in the needs of diverse cultural
-learning, I will be 'teaching a one-eyed Chinaman how to dance'.

Twenty-One Times...? Didn't Robert Plant sing that?

mediumnotlooking

BIAD - If you were a Monkey, you'd be getting spanked right now.
There is no need to Bring This Up and just Spurt It Out all over the web page like that.
Making the Little Soldier Stand To Attention or Do Press-Ups until he Throws Up is no Small Thing.

But, I can help but wonder if our female friends would also benefit from such Outbursts?
Patting the Monkeys Forehead whilst enjoying some Pearl Jam could bring some Light Relief I'm sure?
This may need some further investigation methinks?
G

(My eye just caught the ADD IMAGE TO POST button as I went to add this post.... SHUDDER!!!)
tinywhat

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - BIAD - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 10:18 AM)gordi Wrote: It's like the recommended amount of alcohol you can "safely" drink!!
In the UK it is broken down into "UNITS" of alcohol...
Well in regards of offloading one's 'want' the same people should provide vessels
to capture and contain this particular fluid.
Mid-thirties, nice ankles with a penchant for house-cleaning and cooking, please.
(I pay my damned taxes, so the Guv'ment can provide... and call her Heidi)
tinysurprised

(07-05-2017, 10:28 AM)gordi Wrote: BIAD - If you were a Monkey, you'd be getting spanked right now.
There is no need to Bring This Up and just Spurt It Out all over the web page like that.
Making the Little Soldier Stand To Attention or Do Press-Ups until he Throws Up is no Small Thing.

But, I can help but wonder if our female friends would also benefit from such Outbursts?
Patting the Monkeys Forehead whilst enjoying some Pearl Jam could bring some Light Relief I'm sure?
This may need some further investigation methinks?
G

(My eye just caught the ADD IMAGE TO POST button as I went to add this post.... SHUDDER!!!)
tinywhat
smallcrackingup smallgreennumberone

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - Mystic Wanderer - 07-05-2017

Hmm... interesting (and funny) thread/conversation going on here.  Thanks for the chuckles.   tinylaughing

Quote:looks like all the married guys are doomed to get prostate cancer

smalllol

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - DuckforcoveR - 07-05-2017

So if I double that am I safe from Cancer? Can I triple that now to build up stock for when I don't have the heart for it anymore??  tinycool

(07-05-2017, 06:58 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: So if I double that am I safe from Cancer? Can I triple that now to build up stock for when I don't have the heart for it anymore??  tinycool

You will half the risk of Cancer, but Double the risk of Heart Attack, Seizure and Friction Burns!

tinysurprised

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - guohua - 07-05-2017

OK, I got mr. g working with me on this, that was 21 times a day,, Right!?  tinybigeyes tinydrroling smallgreenbananadancer

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - Ninurta - 07-06-2017

(07-05-2017, 09:16 PM)guohua Wrote: OK, I got mr. g working with me on this, that was 21 times a day,, Right!?  tinybigeyes tinydrroling smallgreenbananadancer

minusculehail minusculehail minusculehail

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - Ninurta - 07-06-2017

(07-05-2017, 10:18 AM)gordi Wrote: It's like the recommended amount of alcohol you can "safely" drink!!
In the UK it is broken down into "UNITS" of alcohol.
One Unit is "roughly" equivalent to 1 small glass of wine, 1 half pint of decent beer, or 1 standard measure of spirits.

The current recommended SAFE limit is:
14 UNITS!     YAY!!

.... per week.     tinywhat

Uhm.... whaaat?

Safe limit is SEVEN BEERS..... A WEEK???

minusculebeercheers

Just no.

Not "just no" but HELL no!

What kinda commie country IS that?

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - gordi - 07-06-2017

(07-06-2017, 06:14 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Not "just no" but HELL no!

What kinda commie country IS that?

I thought that the "commie" countries KNEW how to drink???

minusculebeercheers

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - BIAD - 07-06-2017

So, 'releasing one's wad' is seen as a good thing and the more you do it, not only does
it decrease the possibility of prostrate cancer, it could assist in increasing the world's
population?

Has anyone asked Mr. Soros how he feels about that?
tinyhuh

We may need to get some ground rules here, because I'm not sure if the report is indicating
a global love-fest or a private matter that may leave the world looking like the card-catalogue
drawers of the New York Public Library in the movie 'Ghostbusters'.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2112]

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - guohua - 07-12-2017

divorceattorneys[url=http://rogue-nation3.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=227][/url]

You wrote a reply, then you added a Link to your Company of Lawyers and Spammed us!?

That's just Stupid, you have to know,,, at every site, Spammers are deleted along with their posts.
Or are you just that Stupid?

Who would hire someone that is so stupid?
BYE!
You've been delete along with your post and your IP has been Banned.

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - BIAD - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 01:36 PM)guohua Wrote: divorceattorneys[url=http://rogue-nation3.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=227][/url]

You wrote a reply, then you added a Link to your Company of Lawyers and Spammed us!?

That's just Stupid, you have to know,,, at every site, Spammers are deleted along with their posts.
Or are you just that Stupid?

Who would hire someone that is so stupid?
BYE!
You've been delete along with your post and your IP has been Banned.

You beat me to it!!

(Second one today)

RE: Ejculating 21 times a month could reduce risk of prostate cancer study suggests - guohua - 07-12-2017

@"BIAD" 
The second one today?

Thank You BIAD!