Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
Well it's about time someone in the mainstream got up and said something. If it helps the fashion-crazy kids,
we can now state victimhood is out of style.

Quote:Eagles of Death Metal frontman and Bataclan survivor Jesse Hughes calls gun control protest 'pathetic'

The musician claims protests insult the memory of the 17 students
and teachers who died in the Parkland school shooting.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3439]
Jesse Hughes.

'Eagles of Death Metal frontman Jesse Hughes has hit out at US students protesting for gun control measures,
calling them "pathetic" and "vile abusers of the dead".

In an Instagram rant about the March for Our Lives protest, Hughes accused Marjory Stoneman Douglas High
School shooting survivors of "playing hooky at the expense of 16 of your classmates' blood".

Seventeen people were killed in the shooting in Parkland, Florida, last month.

Hughes, whose band were performing at Paris's Bataclan venue when it was targeted by terrorist gunmen in 2015,
shared an illustration of a woman telling a man: "I turned in my gun to do my part in ending violence", to which he
replies: "I chopped off my own d*** to stop rape."

In one post Hughes writes: "The Whitney Houston song about letting the children lead the way wasn't actually has [sic]
operating paradigm for life

"And when the truth don't line up with your bull**** narrative just hold your breath and stamp your feet and refused [sic]
to except [sic] it…then take multiple days off school playing hooky at the expense of 16 of your classmates' blood.
"It might be funny if it wasn't so pathetic and disgusting."

Referring to his experience during the Bataclan attack, he wrote: "As a survivor of a mass shooting I can tell you from
first-hand experience that all of you protesting and taking days off from school insult the memory of those who were
killed and abuse and insult me and every other lover of liberty by your every action.

"Long Live Rock 'n' Roll…and may everyone [sic] of these disgusting vile abusers of the dead live as long as possible
so they can have the maximum amount of time to endure their shame and be cursed."

Another post that has since been deleted showed multiple images including one of a bottle of pills labelled 
hard to swallow" followed by an image of a hand holding three pills bearing the caption: "Our guns aren't going anywhere."

The posts sparked a backlash on social media.
Felipe Flores wrote: "Jesse Hughes is a deluded redneck and should not, under any circumstances, be taken seriously."
Following the Bataclan attack, in which 89 people died, Hughes criticised France's strict gun controls.

He said: "Did your French gun control stop a single person from dying at the Bataclan? If anyone can answer yes, I'd like
to hear it, because I don't think so."..'
SKY News:

And in condemning the false narrative, it also emerges that...

Quote:'Yes, said Parkland student Emma González. She and her fellow students at Parkland’s Marjory Stoneman
Douglas High School “ostracized” fellow student Nikolas Cruz. Said González when speaking in
Washington at the anti-gun “March for Our Lives”:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3440]

Emma González.

“Since he was in middle school, it was no surprise to anyone who knew him, that he was the shooter.
Those talking about how we should have not ostracized him? You didn’t know this kid! OK? We did!”

Which is to say, González just made a startling admission. Parkland students bullied Nikolas Cruz...'

Quote:'...In the immediate aftermath of the shooting, in which Cruz took 17 lives, the TC Palm of the USA Today
network headlined this:

Florida school shooting: Student knew Cruz: ‘I could have said something to administrators’
The story reports the following:

Marolo Alvarez remembers students taunting Nikolas Cruz.

'...“He looked like a school shooter,” Alvarez said students used to say about him.
… Alvarez, who spoke to reporters at a vigil for victims of the area’s second mass shooting in 13 months, said
he wishes he had said something earlier. “I could have said something to administrators, that ‘hey this kid gets
bullied a lot, please help him, please reach out to him.’ I kind of regret not doing that,” Alvarez said....'

Catch that? Nikolas Cruz wasn’t just bullied — he was “bullied a lot.”
The Spectator:

Things are never quite what they seem when dealing with kids.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by BIAD - 03-27-2018, 10:21 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM