Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
As I sit here, I'm watching the "kids" speak their minds in Tallahassee. The one on the podium at the moment claims to be a "junior" at the high school where the shooting took place. Juniors in American high schools are around 16 to 17 years old, yet this "high school junior" has an impressive 5 o'clock shadow (at 12:30 in the day, no less) that few can produce at 30.

I detect ringers in this alleged "spontaneous movement".

Either this "kid" is a ringer, or he's been held back several years in school, in which case I seriously question his ability for independent thought.

I also note the presence of two matronly women standing directly behind this gent impassively, instead of the high school age students who by rights ought to be there. These are known in tradecraft as "handlers".

=====================================================

When your life is more precious to you than your rights, you have already lost both.

=====================================================
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Ninurta - 02-21-2018, 06:26 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM