Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
(02-21-2018, 06:44 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Just the simple musings of an old man.

No, you're not wrong.

It is all about using the undeveloped for the teachers' own political leanings.
The kids are being reared to think victim-hood is good, it takes little energy and just like in a movie,
it implies some deep meaningful grasp on reality.

Yet to hear the speeches, I'm disappointed their parents haven't pulled them up about the vagueness
that they're paddling in. Their rhetoric doesn't go anywhere, they want the shootings to stop... er, okay.
They want the girl watching me here on the stage to smile and...

Some want guns made illegal, how does that work out on a moral plane when the guy who's climbing
through you window is carrying a firearm and his zipper is open?
Will it make us communist equal...? Will the bad people not exist?

Some want stricter gun-laws. Again, the use of a weapon falls into two camps, those who wish to harm
and those who have to defend. The latter only happens when the former is instigated.
I understand that guns shouldn't be handed out like candy and that regulations will go some-way to
stop the crazy bastards getting their hands on them, but reality doesn't work the way these kids want it
too.
This isn't a Coca-Cola commercial.

In my view and cutting through the fog, the puppet-masters of the outwardly vocal ones aren't getting any
and it frustrates 'em. There's no happiness in their lives unless they're peddling their confused dogma in an
effort to indicate they have worth.

If such grief is causing the young men to rebel by not going to class, laying down on the ground and having
a podium to display their outrage, maybe Wakanda is the place to ease their damaged spirits because a real
battlefield would be too much.

My rant may seem heartless and I'm annoyed I never invested in a tea-lights and hand-held candle company.
tinyok
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by BIAD - 02-21-2018, 01:42 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM