Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
I'm not on board with all this "crisis actor" business, as you may imagine, nor with the misuse of "false flag" - perhaps a better, and more descriptive term for that latter might be "manufactured crisis incident" or simply "manufactured crisis" - but I do have an observation...

This morning, I beheld the spectacle of droves and herds of high school students doing crazy shit like "lay-ins" - whatever the hell that is - and "walking out of class" to board buses headed for Tallahassee (capitol of Florida) to influence the government - a government for which they CAN NOT, as yet, vote I might add.

Now, my Dear Old Dad always stressed to me in my idle youth that to get to the heart of a matter, one must always follow the money. Musing on that, as I beheld this circus-like spectacle, I began to wonder... WHO RENTED THOSE BUSES? Who organized and paid for this clusterfuck? I mused as much aloud when Grace came up with the answer "The school did. Probably organized it as a field trip".

Now, I'm sure the organizers WANTED folks to believe that, or that it was "spontaneous", but I wasn't buying it, and said as much... maybe not in those exact words... I believe my precise expression was "bullshit!"

Now logic dictates that if the school organized it, the students would not have to "walk out of class". I mentioned that to Grace, and she went on a quest for answers.

She found 'em.

Apparently, this manufactured masquerade is organized by a plethora of leftist organizations. I had a feeling that something this organized and expensive would not simply crop up out of thin air in the immediate aftermath of a funeral. It smelled like an organized plan. Apparently a lot of these "spontaneous protests" are planned over the next month or two, using innocent and inexperienced high school kids a pawns. Something called "The Women's March" kept cropping up in the organizational tables. they were prevalent, but not the only leftist organization coordinating these attacks on American rights.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste", right?

Now, it's a well know fact that military recruiters prey on the young and foolish. It's been going on for decades now. They do it because the young and inexperienced are far more malleable, easier led astray, and less prone to question and buck. Just put a gun (or a sign) in their hands, spin 'em to the direction you want them to go, and yell "MARCH!"... and they do.

Now the left is using them as pawns in a power play, too. I don't like that any more than I like recruiters using the young to wage wars that the old are afraid of. A war by any other name smells just the same, and this is a war we're in. The enemy is stealing our youth right out from under us, because WE didn't teach our youth sufficiently for them to know better. SHAME on "The Women's March" for USING their children as front line soldiers in a war they'll never win! SHAME on them for using children as cannon fodder in a war to steal those very same children's future rights before they even understand what those right are!

This isn't about taking our guns. That's just poster fodder and a rally cry to whip up the troops. This is really about seizing control, and giving already over-powered police forces, as the enforcers of governmental dictates, even MORE power.

Taking guns away from citizens is just a side show, a distraction from the main thrust.

If they have you by the balls, your hearts and minds (and guns) will follow. the simplest solution is not to let them grab your balls.

Just the simple musings of an old man.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Ninurta - 02-21-2018, 06:44 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM