Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
(02-15-2018, 06:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, well now... seems I'm not the only one questioning the shooting. According to a female witness, she was with Cruz when she heard shots coming from the opposite end of the hallway, and when the FBI nabbed Cruz, he didn't have a gun on him.   tinybighuh

Is this another false flag?  (Please, @"Ninurta", we've already been through what a FF means in today's world). 
I think it's retaliation from the Deep State, sending a message to President Trump and all the patriots who are exposing them.

If you have a Twitter account, watch this video.  I can't share it here.  

That girl in the video is a sham. Worse than the "sham WOW". first, the guy "interviewing her" isn't asking any questions that would be of journalistic value. He's asking her exactly what he wants to hear for the video that was posted. 

SECOND - She's totally fucking acting. For as much as everybody is all "crisis actor!!!" in this community, I'm surprised that this stupid fucking video became the "hook, line, sinker". 

THIRD - the amount of add money for clicks and baits generated won't be enough to pay for her upcoming legal issues after it's found out she was trying (horribly I might add, such a fucking cunt of an actress while people were literally dying a block away) to be "a part of the action". So fuck her, and fuck any of this "crisis actor - black flag" crap. I'm a conspiracy theorist at heart, believe me. But dead kids aren't faked in this country. It happens daily. 

The conspiracy part is how our government is totally cool with this happening on a regular basis. 

And no, this isn't Obama's fault now. Trump, take center stage. You're the guy that needs to fix it now. So fuck, fix it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by DuckforcoveR - 02-16-2018, 04:39 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM