Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Smart Dust – The Future of Involuntary Treatment of the Public
(03-04-2017, 09:37 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 09:33 PM)guohua Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 09:28 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Reminds me of that time I popped (what I thought was) a pimple on my cheek and saw something bounce off of the mirror, and make a very faint metallic noise as it hit the ceramic sink and rolled down the drain. 

Robotic skin imperfections  tinycool tinywhat
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  tinywhat 
That's Scary, you don't remember them visiting you in the middle of the night and Probing You?  minusculespooked

No, unfortunately not (wait, that sounded wrong). Not that I'm into probing but I would very much like to have an actual encounter one of these days. And not ones with a craft (been there done that) because more and more I'm a believer in most sightings being terrestrial creations that we may find out about in popular mechanics 50 years from now...

Although I've heard crazy things about Recovered Memory Therapy, so who knows what that will lead to  tinyshocked
OK, so,,,,,, you don't want or remember,,,,,,,,,
[Image: giphy.gif] You can't describe them, Like [Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 9060154.gif] So that must have been a Metalic Zit or a piece of Lead from your Pencil.
We know what kind of Contact You Want To make,,,,,,,,[Image: alien_abduction_by_pcrdds-d31mqco.jpg] But Mystics like GPS devices are going to track you down and take away your Fun!

Sorry Mystic Wanderer,,,, I spoiled it.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smart Dust – The Future of Involuntary Treatment of the Public - by guohua - 03-04-2017, 10:27 PM