Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Senona Husband in Hospital
My Dear Family here at Rogue-Nation, our Dear Friend Senona emailed me tonight that her Husband Jim is in the Hospital with Kidney problems and he may of had a Stroke earlier this week.
Jim needs Our Well Wishes, Healing Energies and Prayers.
Senona we need our Thoughts and Prayers too.
[Image: prayers_and_healing-365f0e482c460ab1753b...a066d3.gif]

[Image: jucoolimages-com-prayers-php-target-blan...lipart.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Come on Jim, our good wishes are with you.

AND be quick, BIAD promised he would visit in his nurse's uniform!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=332]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Hope he get better soon ....  will stop by shrine on way to pub and light some joss sticks .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

My thoughts and prayers for both of you.

Get well soon Jim ! : (
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Explanation: Get Well Jim! tinyshocked 

Personal Disclosure: You hang in there Senona! You have my best wishes for the future!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
@"senona", I'm so sorry to hear this.  Please know my thoughts and prayers are with both of you, and I hope Jim is better soon.
Just holler if you need me to talk to, or anything else I can do for you. :smallundecided:

[Image: giphy.gif]
So sorry to hear it. Get better soon, Jim, and the both of you are in our prayers.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Wishing well for you both, Senona & Jim.
Oh no tinycrying

I hope he does well with recovery and my family and I wish you both well. From one Jim to another...

DFC
[Image: Praying-For-You.jpg]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8270]
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. There is NO middle ground.
I have an update from Senona (Susan).
Quote:They've got him stable. Run blood tests every 4 hrs.

His creatinine which is supposed to run about 0.7-1.3 was 6.8

Not good.
They are still trying to find out what caused it.
Meds Lasix & blood pressure have been mentioned.

Blood results show signs of improvement but still not out of woods just yet.

Pretty good food will have to admit tho. LOL
It good he's stable, Hopefully Jim Continues to Approve.
I heard from Senona and Jim is getting better, He seems more alerrt and she was hoping to talk to his doctor today.

You both are still in our prayers and healing thoughts.
Aaww man, thanks guys for your warm wishes and thoughts.   :smalleyeroll:

[Image: Thank-You-Flowers-And-Butterflies-Animated-Picture.gif]

Okay, I was able to bring Jim home today finally. YAY!!

His acute kidney failure was not due to health issues like diabetes (thank goodness)
But rather working outdoors in the heat/humidity along with taking Lasix/Spironolactone (diuretics) and his blood pressure medicine, Jim got severely dehydrated.

At moment, they have him off those meds that I listed above.
Blood pressure still running low.

He appears more coherent, alert and talks better.
Where as before, he was spacey acting, not all there. Just not 'right'.
Hoping his thought process will clear up as well, being as it has really interfered with his airbrushing.

Only time will tell tho.

And his appetite is slowly coming back.
But he has lost 20# since January (and no, that is not a hashtag....lol)

I spent the weekend on the road, going back up to where we left our trailers and had to bring them back down to where we are now (240 miles).
To which Jim got kinda let down that he could not go home sooner, but I was not able to be there for him due to retrieving our 5th wheel and concession trailer.

Jim's doctor specifically told us under no circumstances, is he to be out in the sun for any length of time until further notice.
I said no problem, he'll be laid up in his recliner for the time being. Ha.

So it seems that we will be off work for 2-3 weeks, depending on how Jim progresses.

Once again, thanks to you all for your kind words!!
I really appreciate it
tinyinlove

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

minusculebeercheers  It's good to see you back and Most Importantly, Jim Is Out of Prison,, Oops I mean The Hospital!  tinycool

Glad to hear Jim is doing better and I know you'll take the Doctor's Advice.
Tell Jim Hi and we're Happy he's Better.
may the force be with him

I am beginning to think it is just one of those weeks

Lets us know if there is anything we can do..
I am stretched pretty thin but if I can I will
(08-10-2016, 05:04 AM)guohua Wrote: minusculebeercheers  It's good to see you back and Most Importantly, Jim Is Out of Prison,, Oops I mean The Hospital!  tinycool

Glad to hear Jim is doing better and I know you'll take the Doctor's Advice.
Tell Jim Hi and we're Happy he's Better.

Yeah, I could tell he was being more himself when his impatience was showing thru.

One nurse who was taking his blood, said ooh look at how he is looking at me. (Jim was tired of being stuck and had a disgusted look on his face when she jabbed him with needle)

I laughed and said yep, that's my old Jim coming back.
I know that look all too well (((smirk)))

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(08-10-2016, 04:56 AM)senona Wrote: Jim's doctor specifically told us under no circumstances, is he to be out in
the sun for any length of time until further notice...

I'm glad that he's better and to keep with the Doctor's instructions, fly Jim over
here to England... the sun only visits here twice a year and only for an hour at
the most.
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I'm so happy Jim is getting better.  It will do you both good to take a couple of weeks off. Hopefully, he'll get back to his old self and you can continue the air-brushing business you were going to set up. 

I'll have to remember to avoid the sun too, since I'm on blood thinners myself. I know it doesn't take long before I feel like I'm about to stroke out when I stay in the heat for long at all. 

Senona, you, Jim, and I may have to take BIAD up on his offer to move into his shed for a spell until the heat lets up here. LOL
It's fantastic to hear he's at least home again! Here's to a speedy recovery tinycool minusculebeercheers

But if he doesn't recover enough to enjoy the sun, let me know and I will mail him a mini-sun I created in my lab this week...wait, did I say that out loud??? tinywhat
(08-10-2016, 08:14 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 04:56 AM)senona Wrote: Jim's doctor specifically told us under no circumstances, is he to be out in
the sun for any length of time until further notice...

I'm glad that he's better and to keep with the Doctor's instructions, fly Jim over
here to England... the sun only visits here twice a year and only for an hour at
the most.
tinysurprised

LMAO...will keep that in mind.

I'm assuming BIAD would not mind sharing his shed??? tinybighuh

a.k.a. 'snarky412'