Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paul Ryan. What's His True Agenda?
Personally, I don't like Paul Ryan.  I think he needs to go, and now! 

I read that his wife, Janna Ryan, comes from a close democrat family, and she was a successful tax attorney & corporate lobbyist when they met. I can't believe she has not influenced his decisions in Washington.

And, judging from the money he received from George Soros, I'd say he owes him one, right?

Quote:In what should be to their embarrassment, a list has just been released of those receiving campaign contributions from Mr. Soros, and several Republicans made the list. Here are those Republicans who are the beneficiaries of Mr. Soros’ funding:

Paul Ryan (R-WI) – $10,800
Lindsey Graham (R-SC) – $3,500
Jeb Bush ® – $2,700
John Kasich ® – $2,700
Marco Rubio ® – $2,700
John Boehner ® – $2,600
Joe Heck (R-NY) – $2,500
John McCain (R-AZ) – $2,500
Ed Royce (R-CA) – $2,500
Carlos Curbelo (R-FL) – $1,000
Chuck Grassley (R-IA) – $1,000
Ron Johnson (R-WI) – $1,000
Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA) – $1,000
Dan Donovon (R-NY) – $300

[url=http://www.truthandaction.org/list-fourteen-republicans-accepted-money-george-soros-2016/2/]Source

It doesn't appear I'm alone in my opinion about Paul Ryan.  Here is what Judge Jeanine had to say about his new health care plan:

He failed to repeal and replace Obamacare, and I think he planned it that way!   tinyok

What is your opinion of Paul Ryan?
I Agree with Judge Jeanine. minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I think he is an estabestablishment mouth piece. Great with numbers and being analytical no matter if those numbers mean life and death for others. But I do believe he means well even though I hate his politics. The job he's doing is a no win job no matter WHO is doing it.
Hang him along with all the rest of the traitous bastards ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(03-27-2017, 12:33 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: ...I think he is an estabestablishment mouth piece...
I agree and I think that he just doesn't know it.

If the way of doing in business in politics is all about feathering one's nest, then that's
the established way. If everyone is doing it and there's no objection from the masses,
then it can be deemed that the position of the job, not the functions of that role is
more important.

Due to the steady nurturing of the mainstream media, this seems to be the case.
Lip-service and empty rhetoric fill time-slots and column inches, ergo it fuels the engine
that Journalists receive their salaries from.

It's been like this for so long and without any real accountability, so it must work and
it must be accepted. Remember, for all of us, the world didn't start until we were born!

Of course, deeds are performed that benefit those they represent, but it seems to me
that the main focus is on battling against the opposite party and I'd suggest that this
is mainly due to the importance of one's position at the trough.

The day we find a person who really gives a sh*t is the day that someone somewhere,
is assembling a high-powered rifle from it's leather case
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.