Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kroger Employee Refuses Service To Cop
This makes me sick to my stomach!   minusculepuke 

If that woman ever needs help in the future the police should respond, "Sorry, I can't serve you because you don't like police", or some other stupid shit like that.  I know they would protect her anyway, because that's what police do: They rise ABOVE the lower standards of some of the people they serve.  But, it would still be nice to teach this bitch a lesson!

I didn't notice them saying the bitch would be fired.  I'm not racist, and the comment I'm about to make isn't meant to be racist, but to make a point...

Most businesses will treat black people differently because they are afraid of getting hit with a discrimination law suit if they fire them. It didn't mention that the employee was black, but I can tell she probably was.  That kind of behavior says all I need to know. I worked in a large facility with many employees, and I recognize...  well, never mind.  I'll stop there before I get myself in trouble with the viewers.

But, anyhow, the difference in how whites and blacks were reprimanded for the same "mistake" was very noticeable.  Blacks got away with things that whites would be fired for.... and they knew it, so they took advantage of the color of their skin giving them more freedom to do things others could never do.  It's getting to the point that whites need to start suing for discrimination because of the color of their skin, at least where I worked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kroger Employee Refuses Service To Cop - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-14-2016, 03:29 PM