Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Halloween Party October 28th to November 1st 2022
(10-29-2022, 07:25 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-29-2022, 07:08 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: ...These dreams all take place in this one little fishing village, a tourist trap wannabee sort of place
but not well known and off the beaten path. I have never been to this place except for in dreams
and I don't know its name or even what state it is in- but over the years I have visited many, many
times in my nighttime journeys. All I know is that these visits wear me out!

Can you describe the fishing village...? Which country would you say your dream took place in?
tinybiggrin

Not certain on what country it is in but all of the signs are written in English and everyone speaks English- but without any discernable accent to give any clues. I cannot tell if the village sits on a bay or a large lake but there is a small beach and small wooden piers where fishing boats dock. There are no franchises, just locally owned inns, restaurants, gift shops and make-shift museums. There are lots of tourist families having fun and there is a small carnival on the beach sometimes. The atmosphere is calm but happy- sandcastles and balloons rather than jet skis and fast boats. Signs are all hand painted and souvenirs are all handcrafted. No big hotels but small generational owned inns, in fact all businesses are family owned and operated. Everyone is friendly but not in an overly, creepy way. The weather is always very nice, never too hot or too cold though sometimes the sky is a bit overcast. I've been there in my dreams so many times I've lost count, usually there on vacation with deceased relatives or friends but occasionally with the living. Last night I was there with one friend who is very alive but also with another who is at death's door and most likely will not live much longer, the night before I was there with my granny and great aunt who have been very dead for a long time but also with my granddaughter who is very much alive- though in my dream she was a toddler whereas in real life she is 12. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Halloween Party October 28th to November 1st 2022 - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-29-2022, 10:27 PM