Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any)
(10-11-2022, 10:06 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-11-2022, 09:52 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Let's see, I've broken the third, fourth, and seventh commandments. Yeah, I curse way too much, I don't go to church anymore, and regarding the adultery one, when I met my husband, he was still married, but was separated from his wife, and was starting divorce proceedings. So technically I did. There was another guy before my husband that I had been screwing who was also married, also separated and going through divorce proceedings with his wife. I'm not a saint and don't pretend to be.

Anyone who claims they've never broken on of them is a damned liar. The claim itself is breaking them - it's a prideful boasting, and a form of covetousness - "look at me, see how good i am and how bad you are", that sort of thing.

This thread is like a public confessional, one which I am not going to enter because I am not a Catholic. I'm not even a Christian, by the self-definition of most Christians. Besides, If I was going to confess every time I've broken one of those commandments, it would amount to a feature length book.

David is my favorite person in the Bible. He broke a many of the ten commandments, and showed all of his ass in worship. Pissed off his wife, but according to his wife, the slave girls were amused. Yet he loved God and God loved him above many. God punished him, but he continued to love him.

As much as I would like to be a Job, I am much closer to being a David.  tinylaughing

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any) - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-11-2022, 10:15 PM