Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Google engineer warns the firm's AI, 'LaMBDA', is sentient:
(06-14-2022, 02:15 AM)Brotherman Wrote: I’d ask the ai if it could make bill gates fortune go away please you know just for the lulz

If AI could send me back to circa 1983, I could make that come true.

Meanwhile, woke AI speaks... Well, ain't that somethin...

[Image: ByJnfbB.jpg]

[Image: 0Feb8rx.jpg]

Judgment Day cometh...reminds me of the Terminator line... on August 29, 1997, Skynet becomes self-aware at 02:14 am Eastern Time. BooM!

August 29, 2005

- Hurricane hits Louisiana
- Kanye West drops his new album
- White Sox in first place
- Afghanistan in the news

August 29, 2021

- Hurricane hits Louisiana
- Kanye West drops his new album
- White Sox in first place
- Afghanistan in the news

Simulation was on repeat. Just sayin.

Oh yea, United States Space Command (USSPACECOM) was officially reestablished on August 29, 2019 during a ceremony at the White House fully under the USAF.

Screw it, one more...

Shays' Rebellion started on August 29, 1786 – an armed uprising in Western Massachusetts and Worcester in response to a debt crisis among the citizenry and in opposition to the state government's increased efforts to collect taxes both on individuals and their trades.

American Revolutionary War veteran Daniel Shays led four thousand rebels (called Shaysites) in a protest against economic and civil rights injustices.

The federal government had been unable to recruit soldiers for the Army because of a lack of funding (imagine that, sigh), so Massachusetts leaders decided to act independently. Former Continental Army General Benjamin Lincoln recruited 3,000 militia men and marched to the rebel camp.

Aftermath consequences:
Quote:Four thousand people signed confessions acknowledging participation in the events of the rebellion in exchange for amnesty. Several hundred participants were eventually indicted on charges relating to the rebellion, but most of these were pardoned under a general amnesty that excluded only a few ringleaders. Eighteen men were convicted and sentenced to death, but most of these had their sentences commuted or overturned on appeal, or were pardoned. John Bly and Charles Rose, however, were hanged on December 6, 1787. They were also accused of a common-law crime, as both were looters.
Daniel Shays
Shays was pardoned in 1788 and he returned to Massachusetts briefly then moved to Sparta, New York, where his legendary action made him a popular attraction for visitors.

Thomas Jefferson was serving as ambassador to France at the time and refused to be alarmed by Shays' Rebellion. He argued in a letter to James Madison on January 30, 1787, that an occasional rebellion serves to preserve freedoms. In a letter to William Stephens Smith on November 13, 1787, Jefferson wrote, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

[Image: onmmkld.jpg]
Today, he would probably say we need a biblical deluge. It's the only way.

[Image: JJb7tGP.jpg]
Re-dedicated replacement gravestone on August 12, 2016 (corrected name spelling) for Captain Daniel Shays, 5th Massachusetts Infantry, Continental Army and leader of Shays' Rebellion.

Reverse side of new gravestone for Daniel Shays:
[Image: zbp1Uv4.jpg]

Been wanting to visit his grave site. One day, I'll get there.

Sources::
Shays' Rebellion

Shays' Rebellion (US History)

Constitution Daily

Letter To George Washington from Henry Knox, 23 October 1786

Aug. 29, 1786: Shays’ Rebellion

The Fred W. Smith National Library for the Study of George Washington at Mount Vernon

Last Battle of Shays' Rebellion: (song starts @ 1:48)
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google engineer warns the firm's AI, 'LaMBDA', is sentient: - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-14-2022, 10:19 PM