Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Geologist claims found Christ tomb...
I watch Regina Meredith on Open Minds every week.  She has had some great people she's interviewed on her show who have brought forth very compelling evidence to show that Jesus was just a man who came to deliver a divine message, same as some others before him.  There is also evidence to show he was married to Mary Magdalene and did not die on the cross.
I've also seen several other shows where the "resurrection" is explained, but man twisted it all around in interpretations to what we read today in the Christian Bible.

I'm not saying I believe it, only that I've seen both sides of the argument.  The jury is still out for me. I think it all has to do with my years and years of Christian brain washing.   tinywondering In order for me to believe anything else will take years and years of showing absolute PROOF that he did not die on the cross. 
It took years of me struggling with my Christian beliefs before I came to realize that reincarnation was the truth, so the same applies here. If it really is true that Jesus didn't die on the cross, it will be revealed to me until no fiber of my inner being can deny it.

By the way, very interesting article!   minusculethumbsup2

Messages In This Thread
Geologist claims found Christ tomb... - by guohua - 09-18-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Geologist claims found Christ tomb... - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-18-2016, 06:11 PM