Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Canada and the idiots incharge
You summed it up very well.

The most powerful quote In Aldous Huxley's letter to Orwell is this:

Within the next generation I believe that the world's rulers will discover that infant conditioning and narco-hypnosis are more efficient, as instruments of government, than clubs and prisons, and that the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience.

Huxley also wrote this:

"The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior 'righteous indignation' — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats."

Crome Yellow

The totalitarian Marxist network has it's tentacles the world over.

Totalitarian Regime:
- Massive expansion of State power
- Information control / psychological warfare
- Destruction of the individual (Shutdown of social life & activities, isolation, mask nonsense, child torture & high number of teenage suicides)...
- People are then easier to control
- Wealth transfer & loss of economic freedom; destruction of small businesses causing uncertainty, fear, hopelessness...submission.
- Significant travel restrictions
- Overt tracking of the population
- Radical expansion and militarization of police powers
- Forced & heavily coerced multi-million dollar vax campaigns
- Strong emphasis of the cult group think over the individual and safety over freedom
- Orwellian censorship
- Erasure of history & patriotic & traditional values; proud of being free; no fear of questioning authority
- Widespread attacks on dissenters, academics, critical thinkers
- Demonization/dehumanization of dissenters to create domestic enemy
- Creation of a climate of FEAR & paranoia...
- Creation of learned helplessness (Gov't please help us; do something! Protect us!); the "Bystander effect"
- Mass state sponsored propaganda (Edward Bernays on rocket steroids)...
- State sponsored collaboration with corporations & media to propagandize the population. (straight out of RAND Corp playbook)
- Symbolism of conformity and Motto's & slogans - "Trust the science" - very important, very effective in mind control.

The end game with all totalitarian revolutions is the acquisition of centralized power for a small elite group.

I believe this is why they have installed easily manipulated (many were chosen/indoctrinated by the WEF cabal) & blackmailed leaders throughout the world. Many were also probably promised $$$, higher level positions, etc., but the greedy elite also eat their own. The one's at very top of the pyramid want the days of Pharaoh to be resurrected into a new neo-feudalism technocratic utopia for themselves. tinyangry

The bad news is perhaps this is all going to continue through this decade. The good news is I think it will eventually collapse though will probably have a messy ending.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Canada and the idiots incharge - by 727Sky - 04-18-2022, 06:56 AM
RE: Canada and the idiots incharge - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-19-2022, 02:32 AM
RE: Canada and the idiots incharge - by BIAD - 05-31-2022, 08:44 AM