Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case
(12-30-2021, 05:51 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Maybe heart attack coming to Ghislaine

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10560]

I'm guessing you're right about a heart attack, although I doubt it will be from microwave irradiation.

My guess would be prussic acid. Snort a whiff, instant heart attack. It's detectable, but barely, and if one has the chops to infiltrate and "interrogate" a prisoner that never leaves the interrogation chamber, then it's a fairly simple matter to make a suggestion to to coroner that finding any such thing is not conducive to longevity, so, pretty easily overlooked in an autopsy. It can be carried in in a nasal spray atomizer, perfect camouflage for a man that sniffles occasionally during the in processing.

Another potential is ricin. It takes longer for it to act, but it has pretty much the same symptoms as a covid infection or a bad flu. Using the plandemic as a cover, and making a similar suggestion to the coroner, goes a long way in covering tracks. That would have the advantage of being gone before the death occurs. It can take up to 4 days.

Ricin can be made in anyone's kitchen, if they have the testicular fortitude to make it. I know how, and I have all the raw materials I need handy nearby, but I ain't got that kind of testicular fortitude - that shit'll kill ya dead! Emergency use only, as a last resort. Plan on dying yourself if you make any outside of a laboratory setting, you'll just take a few targeted folks with you.

Another "suicide by hanging" in the same case would be too coincidental, and might raise suspicions, but an apparent "natural" death may not.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - by Ninurta - 12-30-2021, 09:13 AM