Rogue-Nation3
Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: General News and Events (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case (/thread-8084.html)

Pages: 1 2

Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - 727Sky - 12-29-2021

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jury-reaches-verdict-trial-jeffrey-epstein-associate-ghislaine/story?id=81863373
Quote:A jury has convicted Ghislaine Maxwell, the longtime associate of serial sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, on five of six counts related to the abuse and trafficking of underage girls.

Maxwell faced a six-count indictment for allegedly conspiring with and aiding Epstein in his sexual abuse of underage girls between 1994 and 2004. She has been held without bail since her arrest in July 2020 and has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The verdict came on the sixth day of jury deliberations, after about 40 hours of deliberation.
"A unanimous jury has found Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of one of the worst crimes imaginable -- facilitating and participating in the sexual abuse of children," U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said in a statement following the verdict. "I want to commend the bravery of the girls -- now grown women -- who stepped out of the shadows and into the courtroom. Their courage and willingness to face their abuser made this case, and today's result, possible."
"This Office will always stand with victims, will always follow the facts wherever they lead, and will always fight to ensure that no one, no matter how powerful and well connected, is above the law," Williams added.
Maxwell could spend decades in prison.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - Ninurta - 12-30-2021

She was born Christmas Day, 1961, and has just turned 60, so I doubt she will spend many decades in prison, even if she doesn't encounter an untimely suicide. She just ain't got that many decades left to spend in lockdown. It's more likely that any sentence at all will amount to a "life sentence" for Maxwell.

Fair enough, considering the things she has done. Now let's see if she talks and rolls over on the Big Boys as has been said she would do in the event of a guilty verdict.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - 727Sky - 12-30-2021

(12-30-2021, 12:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote: She was born Christmas Day, 1961, and has just turned 60, so I doubt she will spend many decades in prison, even if she doesn't encounter an untimely suicide. She just ain't got that many decades left to spend in lockdown. It's more likely that any sentence at all will amount to a "life sentence" for Maxwell.

Fair enough, considering the things she has done. Now let's see if she talks and rolls over on the Big Boys as has been said she would do in the event of a guilty verdict.

I would guess that would change the sentence from a guesstimated life sentence to a rather quick death sentence ?

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - Ninurta - 12-30-2021

(12-30-2021, 12:26 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 12:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote: She was born Christmas Day, 1961, and has just turned 60, so I doubt she will spend many decades in prison, even if she doesn't encounter an untimely suicide. She just ain't got that many decades left to spend in lockdown. It's more likely that any sentence at all will amount to a "life sentence" for Maxwell.

I would guess that would change the sentence from a guesstimated life sentence to a rather quick death sentence ?

May I be the first to say "Ghislaine Maxwell didn't commit suicide"?

Life can eventually suck once you start punching above your weight class.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - guohua - 12-30-2021

Yup!
If she turns into a Snitch and has the evidence to help prosecute important people (a Republican no Doubt) they can offer her a reduced sentence and put her into the Witness Protection System. They'll drop her into a safe-house with 24/7 U S Marshal's as Security until they can move her to a WITSEC Unit for safekeeping in a Federal Prison.
WITSEC units are completely separated from the General Population Inmates
Depending on the Threat level they don't need to transport her to a Federal Court put can do all the court proceeding from Unit Managers Office or Wardens Office in the WITSEC Unit.

If she gets a reduced sentence and is alive at her release date, they'll give her a new identity, new face and an income (tax payer funded) and place to live in a completely different part of the country OR she can volunteer to drop out of the Program.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - 727Sky - 12-30-2021

(12-30-2021, 03:27 AM)guohua Wrote:

Yup!
If she turns into a Snitch and has the evidence to help prosecute important people (a Republican no Doubt) they can offer her a reduced sentence and put her into the Witness Protection System. They'll drop her into a safe-house with 24/7 U S Marshal's as Security until they can move her to a WITSEC Unit for safekeeping in a Federal Prison.
Depending on the Threat level they don't need to transport her to a Federal Court put can do all the court proceeding from Unit Managers Office or Wardens Office in the WITSEC Unit.

If she gets a reduced sentence and is alive at her release date, they'll give her a new identity, new face and an income (tax payer funded) and place to live in a completely different part of the country OR she can volunteer to drop out of the Program.
By then she will need a face lift for sure !!

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - guohua - 12-30-2021

(12-30-2021, 03:32 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 03:27 AM)guohua Wrote:

Yup!

By then she will need a face lift for sure !!

Face Lift, Ass Lift and a Boob Job.
I mean why not, it is all paid for by us,,,, the taxpayer  tinysure

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - Kenzo - 12-30-2021

Maybe heart attack coming to Ghislaine

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10560]

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - F2d5thCav - 12-30-2021

New Batman movie to come out:

Arkhamcide: The Maxwell Murder

[Image: bman2.jpg]

Cheers

(12-30-2021, 05:51 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Maybe heart attack coming to Ghislaine

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10560]

I'm guessing you're right about a heart attack, although I doubt it will be from microwave irradiation.

My guess would be prussic acid. Snort a whiff, instant heart attack. It's detectable, but barely, and if one has the chops to infiltrate and "interrogate" a prisoner that never leaves the interrogation chamber, then it's a fairly simple matter to make a suggestion to to coroner that finding any such thing is not conducive to longevity, so, pretty easily overlooked in an autopsy. It can be carried in in a nasal spray atomizer, perfect camouflage for a man that sniffles occasionally during the in processing.

Another potential is ricin. It takes longer for it to act, but it has pretty much the same symptoms as a covid infection or a bad flu. Using the plandemic as a cover, and making a similar suggestion to the coroner, goes a long way in covering tracks. That would have the advantage of being gone before the death occurs. It can take up to 4 days.

Ricin can be made in anyone's kitchen, if they have the testicular fortitude to make it. I know how, and I have all the raw materials I need handy nearby, but I ain't got that kind of testicular fortitude - that shit'll kill ya dead! Emergency use only, as a last resort. Plan on dying yourself if you make any outside of a laboratory setting, you'll just take a few targeted folks with you.

Another "suicide by hanging" in the same case would be too coincidental, and might raise suspicions, but an apparent "natural" death may not.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - guohua - 12-31-2021

Quote:Federal prosecutors drop case against Jeffrey Epstein’s jail guards

This is very troubling. I think they dropped the charges because both of the Guards are Black and they were afraid of being criticized as being Racist for prosecuting them.
Both guards admitted to sleeping and falsifying their log book and play on the internet.

Quote:[/url][url=https://www.foxnews.com/category/person/jeffrey-epstein]Federal prosecutors filed a motion Thursday asking a court to drop charges against the two jail guards who were on duty the night that Jeffery Epstein killed himself inside his cell.

Michael Thomas and Tova Noel, the two guards on duty the night Epstein took his own life in August 2019, admitted to falsifying records but made a deal with federal prosecutors to avoid jail time. 
The two "admitted that they ‘willfully and knowingly completed materially false count and round slips regarding required counts and rounds’" in the housing unit where Epstein was being held.

[Image: Guard.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
FILE 2019: Metropolitan Correctional Center guard Michael Thomas leaves Federal Court in New York City. (Photo by TIMOTHY A. CLARY / AFP) (Photo by TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP via Getty Images) (Photo by TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP via Getty Images)

Let me guess, did the BLM group put pressure on the DA?

Quote:Reuters reported that the two complied with six-month deferred prosecution agreements from May. The report said the two were accused of sleeping and checking out the internet on the night Epstein died.

[Image: GettyImages-1184594637.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
FILE 2019: Tova Noel is surrounded by supporters leaves Federal Court in New York City. (Photo by TIMOTHY A. CLARY / AFP) (Photo by TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP via Getty Images) (TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP via Getty Images)
Source

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - Ninurta - 12-31-2021

(12-31-2021, 06:37 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Federal prosecutors drop case against Jeffrey Epstein’s jail guards

This is very troubling. I think they dropped the charges because both of the Guards are Black and they were afraid of being criticized as being Racist for prosecuting them.
Both guards admitted to sleeping and falsifying their log book and play on the internet.

Source

I have a different idea.

I used to do some contract work for the U.S. Marshal's Service - guarding prisoners, prisoner transport cross country and that sort of thing, some of it under WITSEC. The Marshals actually wanted to deputize a few of us to make life easier for them, but the company I was contracting for wasn't having that - they said it would create a "gray area" that they didn't want to deal with.

When you are guarding a Federal prisoner, there are always at least two guards with eyes on the prisoner whatever the situation, and the prisoner is always cuffed, usually to a heavy object. I have seen some handcuffed to a hospital bed, even though they were in the hospital and couldn't move under their own power anyhow. I have had to sit through their surgery, right there in the operating room with them, to make sure there were ALWAYS eyes on. The Feds don't play when it comes to securing prisoners.

So anyhow, if we had done the things these guards have "admitted" to doing, they would have jacked up the Federal Pen and tossed us underneath it. We'd have been damned lucky if they would have given us a trial at all.

Unless a fix was in.

If someone, somewhere, with enough pull would have wanted to disappear one of those prisoners, they would also have had the pull to make any charges against "cooperative" guards go away, because they would not have wanted the publicity that would have entailed. In a case like that, the sooner the spotlight ran out of gas, the better for them, and they would have made that happen.

I think the fix was in for this hit. I think the guards were given a carrot and a stick - "here's some money, look the other way, and if you ever say anything, you can be disappeared, too" - that sort of thing. But too many questions arose, so someone had to take a slap, and that someone would have been the low man on that particular totem pole, the guards. They let it ride until most of the heat was off, then took those guards off the hook as quietly as possible, to keep stuff from going any more public.

Any racial or BLM connections are just a smoke screen.

Cockroaches hate it when a light gets turned on...

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - Kenzo - 01-01-2022

Ghislaines brother believes she is innocent ....what a crap,

Ghislaine Maxwell’s Brother Vows to Get Her Conviction Overturned, Calls Jury Decision a ‘Tremendous Injustice’

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - BIAD - 01-04-2022

Well, whoever drew up the legal document that Virginia Giuffre allegedly signed after earlier suing Jeffrey Epstein, has certainly
earned his corn. Supposedly worded so that there's never any further blow-back from Giuffre's claims, it would certainly disallow
her from going after anyone else involved in the suicided-pervert's activities.

And Prince Andrew -along with many listed in Epstein's little black book, is betting on it.
If the Queen of England's son is cleared of the accusations, then the cap on who else was in involved will be firmly sealed.
We'll be told that the film-footage of the concealed cameras on the ranch and the island have been destroyed and the movers
-and-shakers of the world will breath a sigh of relief... until those who've got the videos come a-knocking.
But it was always meant to stop at Maxwell.

Quote:Prince Andrew's lawyers to ask US court to dismiss civil sexual assault case

'The Duke of York's lawyers will argue in a US court later that a civil sexual assault lawsuit should be dismissed.
Virginia Giuffre is suing him for allegedly sexually assaulting her 20 years ago, when she was a teenager.

A document made public on Monday showed convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein paid her $500,000 (£371,000) to end
her claim against him - and agree not to sue any other "potential defendant".
Prince Andrew has consistently denied the allegations.

While the settlement with Epstein does not mention the prince by name, his lawyers say the deal means she cannot sue him.
The interpretation of the 2009 document, disclosed by a New York court, will form a central plank of the argument in the civil
case involving Prince Andrew. Ms Giuffre alleges she was trafficked to the prince by Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell - who was
last week convicted of recruiting and trafficking young girls to be abused by the late financier.
Financier Epstein died in prison in 2019.

Ms Giuffre's legal team say the terms of the Florida settlement are irrelevant to her case against the prince - which alleges sexual
abuse by the royal in New York, London and the US Virgin Islands. In her 2009 claim against Epstein, lawyers for Ms Giuffre said
she was lured into a world of sexual abuse at his Florida home when she was a teenager.

They added: "In addition to being continually exploited to satisfy defendant's [Epstein] every sexual whim, [Ms Giuffre] was also
required to be sexually exploited by defendant's adult male peers, including royalty, politicians, academicians, businessmen and
or other professional and personal acquaintances."...'

That case never went to trial because on 17 November 2009, Epstein agreed to pay her $500,000 to stop it in its tracks.
That deal had been confidential but has now been made public because of its potential importance to the Prince Andrew case.

In the document, Ms Giuffre, also referred to by her unmarried name Roberts, agreed to "release, acquit, satisfy, and forever
discharge" Epstein and "any other person or entity who could have been included as a potential defendant".

The settlement's wording says she discharges the potential defendants from any US legal action, including damages claims dating
"from the beginning of the world". The precise meaning of that wording is expected to be the subject of intense legal arguments in
New York on Tuesday.

In filings to the New York court last month, Andrew B. Brettler, the prince's lead lawyer, said of the settlement: "Epstein negotiated
for this broad release, insisting that it cover any and all persons who Giuffre identified as potential targets of future lawsuits,
regardless of the merit - or lack thereof - to any such claims.

"Giuffre's baseless claims against Prince Andrew... must be dismissed at this stage."
In a statement, one of Ms Giuffre's lawyers, David Boies, said the settlement was not relevant to her claim and "does not mention
Prince Andrew". "He did not even know about it," he added.

In a previous court filing, her lawyers said that the Epstein deal was "outside the four corners" of her action against Prince Andrew
because it does not cover her claims against him.
Judge Lewis A Kaplan, who is presiding over the civil case, will hold a video teleconference later...'
BBC:

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - Ninurta - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 01:48 PM)BIAD Wrote: Well, whoever drew up the legal document that Virginia Giuffre allegedly signed after earlier suing Jeffrey Epstein, has certainly
earned his corn. Supposedly worded so that there's never any further blow-back from Giuffre's claims, it would certainly disallow
her from going after anyone else involved in the suicided-pervert's activities.

And Prince Andrew -along with many listed in Epstein's little black book, is betting on it.
If the Queen of England's son is cleared of the accusations, then the cap on who else was in involved will be firmly sealed.
We'll be told that the film-footage of the concealed cameras on the ranch and the island have been destroyed and the movers
-and-shakers of the world will breath a sigh of relief... until those who've got the videos come a-knocking.
But it was always meant to stop at Maxwell.

Quote:Prince Andrew's lawyers to ask US court to dismiss civil sexual assault case

'The Duke of York's lawyers will argue in a US court later that a civil sexual assault lawsuit should be dismissed.
Virginia Giuffre is suing him for allegedly sexually assaulting her 20 years ago, when she was a teenager.
BBC:

According to the article, the agreement only covers lawsuits "in US courts", but also according to the article some of the abuse by Andrew is alleged to have occurred in London, putting at least some of the allegations outside the jurisdiction of US courts, and giving Giuffre legal standing, perhaps, in a Crown Court. That may hinge on any British Statutes of Limitations... but if it is dismissed here, I would look for it to possibly crop up again there, where the agreement is of null effect.

Is HRH Libby in the habit of making problems disappear after the same manner of HRH Billary?

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - BIAD - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 06:39 PM)Ninurta Wrote: According to the article, the agreement only covers lawsuits "in US courts", but also according to the article some of the abuse by Andrew is alleged to have occurred in London, putting at least some of the allegations outside the jurisdiction of US courts, and giving Giuffre legal standing, perhaps, in a Crown Court. That may hinge on any British Statutes of Limitations... but if it is dismissed here, I would look for it to possibly crop up again there, where the agreement is of null effect...

That's a point, but I'm sure Andrew's lawyers will argue the insignificance of geography over the blanket agreement
that Guiffre signed!

Quote:Is HRH Libby in the habit of making problems disappear after the same manner of HRH Billary?

There are more than 13 columns in the Alma Tunnel.
tinysurprised

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - 727Sky - 01-07-2022

https://www.westernjournal.com/judge-considers-tossing-ghislaine-maxwells-guilty-verdict-re-trial-juror-blunder-discovered/
Quote:Judge Considers Tossing Ghislaine Maxwell's Guilty Verdict and Re-Doing Trial After Juror Blunder Is Discovered

Last week Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted on five federal sex trafficking charges after the jury concluded that she had helped recruit teenage girls to be sexually abused by Jeffery Epstein.
Maxwell was charged with six federal counts and convicted of five. She could face up to 65 years in prison, NBC News reported.
However, there is now a possibility that Maxwell could file for a mistrial after one juror revealed that his own personal history of being sexually abused helped him convince the jury to convict Maxwell.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - 727Sky - 01-17-2022

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/ghislaine-maxwell-to-reveal-identity-of-8-john-does/news-story/ebb83f048dcab2d09fa265f9ef444d6d
Quote:Ghislaine Maxwell to reveal identity of ‘8 John Does’

The British socialite and convicted sex-trafficker has ended her fight to keep the identity of eight “John Does” a secret, her lawyer said in a letter.

Convicted sex-trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to protect the identity of eight men who allegedly had sex with young women she and her billionaire paedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein procured for them.
A lawyer for Maxwell stated in a letter to federal Judge Loretta Preska this week that she would no longer object to the identities of the “John Does” in a 2015 civil lawsuit brought against Maxwell by Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre, the New York Post reports.
Stream more US news live & on demand with Flash, Australia’s biggest news streaming service. New to Flash? Try 14 days free now >

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - BIAD - 01-18-2022

(01-17-2022, 11:26 PM)727Sky Wrote: https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/ghislaine-maxwell-to-reveal-identity-of-8-john-does/news-story/ebb83f048dcab2d09fa265f9ef444d6d

The British socialite and convicted sex-trafficker has ended her fight to keep the identity of eight “John Does” a secret, her lawyer said in a letter.

Convicted sex-trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to protect the identity of eight men who allegedly had sex with young women she and her billionaire paedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein procured for them.
A lawyer for Maxwell stated in a letter to federal Judge Loretta Preska this week that she would no longer object to the identities of the “John Does” in a 2015 civil lawsuit brought against Maxwell by Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre, the New York Post reports.
Stream more US news live & on demand with Flash, Australia’s biggest news streaming service. New to Flash? Try 14 days free now >

This could be a 'request' to those with sway political circles to arrange an easier situation for Maxwell or to have
the media spin a different light on the matter.
minusculethinking

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - Ninurta - 01-18-2022

(01-18-2022, 10:21 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-17-2022, 11:26 PM)727Sky Wrote: https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/ghislaine-maxwell-to-reveal-identity-of-8-john-does/news-story/ebb83f048dcab2d09fa265f9ef444d6d

This could be a 'request' to those with sway political circles to arrange an easier situation for Maxwell or to have
the media spin a different light on the matter.
minusculethinking

It could also be a political hatchet job to take out political enemies, with Maxwell holding the hatchet, but someone in the shadows pulling the strings.

Either way, if she even gets started naming names, I don't expect her life expectancy will be fantastically long.