Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case
(12-30-2021, 03:32 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 03:27 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 12:26 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 12:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote: She was born Christmas Day, 1961, and has just turned 60, so I doubt she will spend many decades in prison, even if she doesn't encounter an untimely suicide. She just ain't got that many decades left to spend in lockdown. It's more likely that any sentence at all will amount to a "life sentence" for Maxwell.

Fair enough, considering the things she has done. Now let's see if she talks and rolls over on the Big Boys as has been said she would do in the event of a guilty verdict.

I would guess that would change the sentence from a guesstimated life sentence to a rather quick death sentence ?

Yup!
If she turns into a Snitch and has the evidence to help prosecute important people (a Republican no Doubt) they can offer her a reduced sentence and put her into the Witness Protection System. They'll drop her into a safe-house with 24/7 U S Marshal's as Security until they can move her to a WITSEC Unit for safekeeping in a Federal Prison.
WITSEC units are completely separated from the General Population Inmates
Depending on the Threat level they don't need to transport her to a Federal Court put can do all the court proceeding from Unit Managers Office or Wardens Office in the WITSEC Unit.

If she gets a reduced sentence and is alive at her release date, they'll give her a new identity, new face and an income (tax payer funded) and place to live in a completely different part of the country OR she can volunteer to drop out of the Program.
By then she will need a face lift for sure !!

Face Lift, Ass Lift and a Boob Job.
I mean why not, it is all paid for by us,,,, the taxpayer  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - by guohua - 12-30-2021, 03:36 AM