Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI
(11-23-2021, 03:34 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: *************************************************************************************************************************************
I hadn't considered that Abnarty. I apolagize to you personally for my crass coment on your OP. It was indeed wrong of me..... forgive me. 

There is however indeed a reason, a profound one that I have personally suffered from this race. But I think that is a topic far distant from this thread. I bid you well and apologize.

**************************************************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************************************************

I cannot pretend to know what set of circumstances provoked your ire at an entire race of people, nor have I lived your life to be able to understand.

What I can say is that during the Hough Riots in Cleveland in 1966, I had a friend who was stopped at an intersection, dragged from his vehicle, and beaten nearly to death. Think "Reginald Denny", but 30 years earlier. He spent several weeks in the hospital afterward. Even that did not cause him to hate an entire race, although he did bear some extreme malice towards some individuals of that race.

So, I cannot begin to understand, without knowing, what sort of horrific circumstances precipitated your ire, but it must have been pretty extreme.

As an aside, I was actually born at St Lukes Hospital on Woodland Avenue in the Hough neighborhood. That hospital does not even exist any more. All things pass, given enough time.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - by ABNARTY - 11-22-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - by Ninurta - 11-23-2021, 08:05 PM