Rogue-Nation3
5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI (/thread-8005.html)

Pages: 1 2

5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - ABNARTY - 11-22-2021

First, huge prayers going out for strength for all those affected. 

It's a little early but the internet has been working overtime on this. Not the legacy media of course but people who actually find facts and put them together. 
https://thepostmillennial.com/suspect-waukesha-christmas-parade-released-two-days-before?utm_campaign=64474

The suspect had been released from custody two days earlier in Milwaukee. I guess the DA is trying to be more inclusive and demonstrate equity. He may have been fleeing the scene of another crime when he plowed into the parade. 

He has a lengthy criminal record including, but not limited to, battery, obstructing justice, strangulation, domestic violence, bail jumping, property destruction, illegal firearm possession, and is a registered sex offender. Yeah. He sounds like a winner. Killed a bunch of Grannies (for real) and put a bunch of kids in the hospital. 

CNN has a page up with the information and the President has said some words. Any bets how long this takes to disappear from the "national discussion"? Any guesses why? Or if it doesn't, the apologists will weave some delusional connection to.... wait for it... oppression, white supremacy, climate change, police racism, and soggy toast.  

[Image: FExUiMiWYAQh0u1-1.jpg]

RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - ABNARTY - 11-22-2021

[Image: 2db93835ba84d699.jpg]

RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - hounddoghowlie - 11-22-2021

(11-22-2021, 08:18 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: First, huge prayers going out for strength for all those affected. 

It's a little early but the internet has been working overtime on this. Not the legacy media of course but people who actually find facts and put them together. 
https://thepostmillennial.com/suspect-waukesha-christmas-parade-released-two-days-before?utm_campaign=64474

The suspect had been released from custody two days earlier in Milwaukee. I guess the DA is trying to be more inclusive and demonstrate equity. He may have been fleeing the scene of another crime when he plowed into the parade. 

He has a lengthy criminal record including, but not limited to, battery, obstructing justice, strangulation, domestic violence, bail jumping, property destruction, illegal firearm possession, and is a registered sex offender. Yeah. He sounds like a winner. Killed a bunch of Grannies (for real) and put a bunch of kids in the hospital. 

CNN has a page up with the information and the President has said some words. Any bets how long this takes to disappear from the "national discussion"? Any guesses why? Or if it doesn't, the apologists will weave some delusional connection to.... wait for it... oppression, white supremacy, climate change, police racism, and soggy toast.  

[Image: FExUiMiWYAQh0u1-1.jpg]

I say the fleeing another crimes scene is a BUll Shit cover story to further the narrative for peaceful protests and no violence on white folks.

RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - BIAD - 11-22-2021

I'll take it Mr Biden is angry with this one as well?
tinysure

RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - PLOTUS - 11-22-2021

There's a reason I hate *edit*.... this is just part of it. This is just the beginning of their revenge on the white man, it will continue unimpeeded as our BALLESS politicians kowtow to these manimals. 13% causing all this. * EDITED OUT * ok ban me...

RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - BIAD - 11-22-2021

THE VICTIMS HAVE BEEN NAMED AS
Virginia Sorenson, 79
LeAnna Owen, 71
Tamara Durand, 52
Jane Kulich, 52
Wilhelm Hospel, 81

(11-22-2021, 11:08 PM)BIAD Wrote: THE VICTIMS HAVE BEEN NAMED AS
Virginia Sorenson, 79
LeAnna Owen, 71
Tamara Durand, 52
Jane Kulich, 52
Wilhelm Hospel, 81

That seems consistent with the group of Dancing Granny's that got hit square on. I'm just not sure how much sympathy one garners (even in the media) for running over Grandmothers. That's getting near the lowest of the low.

RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - Ninurta - 11-22-2021

(11-22-2021, 08:22 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: I say the fleeing another crimes scene is a BUll Shit cover story to further the narrative for peaceful protests and no violence on white folks.

He may have been fleeing the scene of another crime, given his history, but there was no police pursuit - BUT - "The wicked flee when no man pursueth".

This is on the woke DA that cut his ass loose on an unsuspecting public. His rap sheet is 50 pages long - that's FIFTY PAGES! - and there is no way he should have gotten bail... especially in light of the fact that some of his charges were.... wait for it... wait for it.... SKIPPING BAIL!

The victims and their families, both dead and injured, should sue the ass off of the city that turned him loose on a peaceful public.

I'm sure this is all really just a misunderstanding, and really he rammed his car into that crows as a peaceful protest against the Rittenhouse verdict...

(11-22-2021, 08:59 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: There's a reason I hate Blacks.... this is just part of it. This is just the beginning of their revenge on the white man, it will continue unimpeeded as our BALLESS politicians kowtow th these manimals. 13% causing all this. Should be easy to exterminate.... ok ban me...

I can't say I share your sentiment. 

You are entitled to your opinion and I will respect that right. I will even respect your right of expressing it on my thread save what the boss/mods says.

Instead, I think it is important to engage with those of differing opinions versus censorship or shouting someone down. 

I do not agree with exterminating an entire population for the failings of a few individuals no matter how heinous their behavior might be. Never will. I can't say I hate an entire population either. My life experience has demonstrated that is not possible. However, I have not lived your life and have not experienced the things you have. You may have your reasons. I will not judge you but I will stand by my opinion, different from yours as it may be. 

I like hearing what you have to say here on RN normally. This just seems like a drastic departure from what I have shared with you in the past. I understand this event is emotionally charged. Extremely so. Grandma's and little kids getting run over. People, understandably, will get very upset. I am deeply saddened and biggly angry. If this is the case with you and your statements above are a reflection of that emotional state... 

...like I said, I will not judge but I disagree.

(11-22-2021, 08:26 PM)BIAD Wrote: I'll take it Mr Biden is angry with this one as well?
tinysure

That or he pooped his pants again. Either one is upsetting.

RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - ABNARTY - 11-23-2021

(11-22-2021, 11:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 08:22 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: I say the fleeing another crimes scene is a BUll Shit cover story to further the narrative for peaceful protests and no violence on white folks.

He may have been fleeing the scene of another crime, given his history, but there was no police pursuit - BUT - "The wicked flee when no man pursueth".

This is on the woke DA (1) that cut his ass loose on an unsuspecting public. His rap sheet is 50 pages long - that's FIFTY PAGES! - and there is no way he should have gotten bail... especially in light of the fact that some of his charges were.... wait for it... wait for it.... SKIPPING BAIL!

The victims and their families, both dead and injured, should sue the ass off of the city that turned him loose on a peaceful public.

I'm sure this is all really just a misunderstanding, and really he rammed his car into that crows as a peaceful protest against the Rittenhouse verdict (2)...

1. Please don't get me started on the DA. What is it with these duds? They decide to prosecute or not based on skin color? Bigot much?  

2. Ah yes... a mostly peaceful vehicular manslaughter.

RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - Ninurta - 11-23-2021

(11-22-2021, 11:56 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 08:59 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: There's a reason I hate Blacks.... this is just part of it. This is just the beginning of their revenge on the white man, it will continue unimpeeded as our BALLESS politicians kowtow th these manimals. 13% causing all this. Should be easy to exterminate.... ok ban me...

You are entitled to your opinion and I will respect that right. I will even respect your right of expressing it on my thread save what the boss/mods says.

Instead, I think it is important to engage with those of differing opinions versus censorship or shouting someone down. 

I do not agree with exterminating an entire population for the failings of a few individuals no matter how heinous their behavior might be. Never will. I can't say I hate an entire population either. My life experience has demonstrated that is not possible. However, I have not lived your life and have not experienced the things you have. You may have your reasons. I will not judge you but I will stand by my opinion, different from yours as it may be. 

I like hearing what you have to say here on RN normally. This just seems like a drastic departure from what I have shared with you in the past. I understand this event is emotionally charged. Extremely so. Grandma's and little kids getting run over. People, understandably, will get very upset. I am deeply saddened and biggly angry. If this is the case with you and your statements above are a reflection of that emotional state... 

I'm with you on this one. I dislike people on an individual basis - when they give me a reason to - but, not being a communist, I don't dislike anyone on a collective level. I don't lump people into a herd and then judge the herd on a few handpicked individuals out of that herd. I don't judge the worth of a herd of cattle or horses on the basis of any one individual critter, either, and humans are just critters with opposeable thumbs.

With that said, there are viewpoints I find distasteful, but they are not my viewpoints, and they also deserve a hearing, As a matter of fact, it is that distasteful speech that is most strongly Constitutionally protected. There is no need to protect speech that doesn't upset anyone, now is there?

Furthermore, if such viewpoints are not allowed an outlet, a place they can be met on the field, then they simply go underground and fester - they don't just go away - and that is FAR more dangerous than fielding an objectionable notion, because eventually that festering wound will burst, and that is never pretty.

You can't treat a wound that you don't know exists.

(11-23-2021, 12:01 AM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 11:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

This is on the woke DA (1) that cut his ass loose on an unsuspecting public. His rap sheet is 50 pages long - that's FIFTY PAGES! - and there is no way he should have gotten bail... especially in light of the fact that some of his charges were.... wait for it... wait for it.... SKIPPING BAIL!

I'm sure this is all really just a misunderstanding, and really he rammed his car into that crows as a peaceful protest against the Rittenhouse verdict (2)...

1. Please don't get me started on the DA. What is it with these duds? They decide to prosecute or not based on skin color? Bigot much?  

2. Ah yes... a mostly peaceful vehicular manslaughter.

Regarding the DA, I'm guessing he is probably one of the new crop of communist DAs that are being installed nationwide by George Soros in his effort to overthrow America. Soros picks an area that seems ripe for the revolution, and then floods it with money supporting communist candidates at election times. We had that happen in Northern VA in the 2019 elections, and a communist DA was installed in one of those northern counties as a result. One of the finest DA's that (Soros) money can buy...

Bloomberg did the same thing in the same election cycle in an effort to outlaw the Second Amendment in VA, and just damn near got 'er done. That's why nearly the entire state declared itself "2A Sanctuary Counties". He poured money into small high population areas to swing the statewide vote in favor of communism. Bloomberg, who has no dog in the fight here, bought himself a mighty fine legislature in VA.

It should be made a felony for out of state money to influence state and local elections. A felony with mandatory prison time for anyone who breaks that law. Now, neither Soros nor Bloomberg are in VA, so we couldn't very well arrest and jail them unless and until they set foot in VA, but we CAN imprison anyone taking that money who IS n VA (organizations, advertisers, advertising outlets, etc.)! AND, if any of the out of state influence peddlers DID ever set foot in VA, on land under VA jurisdiction...

People are getting more and more dissatisfied with the turn things are taking, and soon it may be time to reap the whirlwind.

Regarding your second point, a "mostly peaceful vehicular manslaughter", you are too kind - he s being charged with five counts of intentional murder, as I understand it, rather than the kinder, gentler manslaughter.

RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - PLOTUS - 11-23-2021

(11-22-2021, 08:59 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: There's a reason I hate *edit*.... this is just part of it. This is just the beginning of their revenge on the white man, it will continue unimpeeded as our BALLESS politicians kowtow to these manimals. 13% causing all this. * EDITED OUT* ok ban me...

*************************************************************************************************************************************
I hadn't considered that Abnarty. I apolagize to you personally for my crass coment on your OP. It was indeed wrong of me..... forgive me. 

There is however indeed a reason, a profound one that I have personally suffered from this race. But I think that is a topic far distant from this thread. I bid you well and apologize.

**************************************************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************************************************

Quote:You are entitled to your opinion and I will respect that right. I will even respect your right of expressing it on my thread save what the boss/mods says.

RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - BIAD - 11-23-2021

(11-23-2021, 03:34 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: You are entitled to your opinion and I will respect that right. I will even respect your right of expressing it on my
thread save what the boss/mods says.

My only problem is your constant change of avatar.
tinywhat
It makes BIAD feel dizzy and I'm starting to think he'll give-up on creating an avatar for you!
tinybiggrin

(11-23-2021, 03:34 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: *************************************************************************************************************************************
I hadn't considered that Abnarty. I apolagize to you personally for my crass coment on your OP. It was indeed wrong of me..... forgive me. 

There is however indeed a reason, a profound one that I have personally suffered from this race. But I think that is a topic far distant from this thread. I bid you well and apologize.

I cannot pretend to know what set of circumstances provoked your ire at an entire race of people, nor have I lived your life to be able to understand.

What I can say is that during the Hough Riots in Cleveland in 1966, I had a friend who was stopped at an intersection, dragged from his vehicle, and beaten nearly to death. Think "Reginald Denny", but 30 years earlier. He spent several weeks in the hospital afterward. Even that did not cause him to hate an entire race, although he did bear some extreme malice towards some individuals of that race.

So, I cannot begin to understand, without knowing, what sort of horrific circumstances precipitated your ire, but it must have been pretty extreme.

As an aside, I was actually born at St Lukes Hospital on Woodland Avenue in the Hough neighborhood. That hospital does not even exist any more. All things pass, given enough time.

[b][b]BIAD[/b] [Image: buddy_online.png][/b]

[Image: avatar_4.jpg?dateline=1482953999]

BIAD, I have returned to my very first original self for you......  tinycool

I imagine some of you have been wondering of my absence.......... would you believe.......Seven years in Tibet............mmmI didn't think so..

How about witness protection program.......... mmm no ? ....... ok how about my oft'times Time-warps from the Maderna vaccine. That's the most likely.

Truth is, it was more of a sabatical from life, even got banned on Breitbart..... amazing huh...! I recently went to a gathering and visited with Gordon Getty and his new Opera Mr. Chips opening party. Newsome and Nancy were there, and me fresh out of rotten tomatoes. for N&N... The hor d'oeuuvres and apatizers were great.... Gordon was genius amid so many 'creeps' though. And as of late I sadly have had three deaths in the family, one quite violent, one wreak and one natural. It has given me pause here in life. and I have hidden away. And for lesser reasions I have failed to appear at RN3 for a few months....Just another Twilight Zone victim in the making I guess.

I supose some of you might suspect a little poetic license here, but it really did happen that way.

RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - ABNARTY - 11-23-2021

(11-23-2021, 03:34 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Quote:You are entitled to your opinion and I will respect that right. I will even respect your right of expressing it on my thread save what the boss/mods says.

Any time you need to vent or discuss, please feel free to reach out.

Feel free to edit out as I have..

There's a reason I hate *edit*.... this is just part of it. This is just the beginning of their revenge on the white man, it will continue unimpeeded as our BALLESS politicians kowtow to these manimals. 13% causing all this. * EDITED OUT* ok ban me...