Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI
(11-22-2021, 11:56 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 08:59 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: There's a reason I hate *edit*.... this is just part of it. This is just the beginning of their revenge on the white man, it will continue unimpeeded as our BALLESS politicians kowtow to these manimals. 13% causing all this. * EDITED OUT* ok ban me...

I can't say I share your sentiment. 

You are entitled to your opinion and I will respect that right. I will even respect your right of expressing it on my thread save what the boss/mods says.

Instead, I think it is important to engage with those of differing opinions versus censorship or shouting someone down. 

I do not agree with exterminating an entire population for the failings of a few individuals no matter how heinous their behavior might be. Never will. I can't say I hate an entire population either. My life experience has demonstrated that is not possible. However, I have not lived your life and have not experienced the things you have. You may have your reasons. I will not judge you but I will stand by my opinion, different from yours as it may be. 

I like hearing what you have to say here on RN normally. This just seems like a drastic departure from what I have shared with you in the past. I understand this event is emotionally charged. Extremely so. Grandma's and little kids getting run over. People, understandably, will get very upset. I am deeply saddened and biggly angry. If this is the case with you and your statements above are a reflection of that emotional state... 

...like I said, I will not judge but I disagree.

*************************************************************************************************************************************
I hadn't considered that Abnarty. I apolagize to you personally for my crass coment on your OP. It was indeed wrong of me..... forgive me. 

There is however indeed a reason, a profound one that I have personally suffered from this race. But I think that is a topic far distant from this thread. I bid you well and apologize.

**************************************************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************************************************

Quote:You are entitled to your opinion and I will respect that right. I will even respect your right of expressing it on my thread save what the boss/mods says.

Messages In This Thread
5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - by ABNARTY - 11-22-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - by PLOTUS - 11-23-2021, 03:34 PM