Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI
(11-22-2021, 11:56 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 08:59 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: There's a reason I hate Blacks.... this is just part of it. This is just the beginning of their revenge on the white man, it will continue unimpeeded as our BALLESS politicians kowtow th these manimals. 13% causing all this. Should be easy to exterminate.... ok ban me...

I can't say I share your sentiment. 

You are entitled to your opinion and I will respect that right. I will even respect your right of expressing it on my thread save what the boss/mods says.

Instead, I think it is important to engage with those of differing opinions versus censorship or shouting someone down. 

I do not agree with exterminating an entire population for the failings of a few individuals no matter how heinous their behavior might be. Never will. I can't say I hate an entire population either. My life experience has demonstrated that is not possible. However, I have not lived your life and have not experienced the things you have. You may have your reasons. I will not judge you but I will stand by my opinion, different from yours as it may be. 

I like hearing what you have to say here on RN normally. This just seems like a drastic departure from what I have shared with you in the past. I understand this event is emotionally charged. Extremely so. Grandma's and little kids getting run over. People, understandably, will get very upset. I am deeply saddened and biggly angry. If this is the case with you and your statements above are a reflection of that emotional state... 

...like I said, I will not judge but I disagree.

I'm with you on this one. I dislike people on an individual basis - when they give me a reason to - but, not being a communist, I don't dislike anyone on a collective level. I don't lump people into a herd and then judge the herd on a few handpicked individuals out of that herd. I don't judge the worth of a herd of cattle or horses on the basis of any one individual critter, either, and humans are just critters with opposeable thumbs.

With that said, there are viewpoints I find distasteful, but they are not my viewpoints, and they also deserve a hearing, As a matter of fact, it is that distasteful speech that is most strongly Constitutionally protected. There is no need to protect speech that doesn't upset anyone, now is there?

Furthermore, if such viewpoints are not allowed an outlet, a place they can be met on the field, then they simply go underground and fester - they don't just go away - and that is FAR more dangerous than fielding an objectionable notion, because eventually that festering wound will burst, and that is never pretty.

You can't treat a wound that you don't know exists.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - by ABNARTY - 11-22-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: 5 Killed, 40 Injured in Waukesha, WI - by Ninurta - 11-23-2021, 12:19 AM