Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spooks and the Man Kicked Off Plane For Not Wearing Mask In Between Bites Of Food
(05-02-2021, 09:30 AM)drussell41 Wrote: I had a friend who jumped for fun.   He described one episode where the landing wasn't going as anticipated.   He had to choose between wires and hogs.  His thoughts?   "Don't tell me I survived everything only to be eaten by pigs."   I'll never forget it.   He made it.   My maternal grandfather wasn't so lucky.   Eaten by hogs....not from a jump, but probably from misadventure.  (Drunk?  Pushed in by someone who was tired of his drunkenness?  Who knows.)  Anyway, I digress.....

maybe he just went to sleep, just for a minute...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spooks and the Man Kicked Off Plane For Not Wearing Mask In Between Bites Of Food - by Ninurta - 05-02-2021, 10:55 AM