Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spooks and the Man Kicked Off Plane For Not Wearing Mask In Between Bites Of Food
(05-01-2021, 10:36 AM)drussell41 Wrote: So they didn't give him a choice:  stop eating or wear your mask between bites?  I mean, it went straight to, "OMG!  You're not wearing a mask!  Off with your head!  Er, I mean the plane."  ?   Not that I'm supporting what they did at all, but skipping a meal might be more important than hosing up your entire trip.   You're not going to change the minds of power-happy idiots on that one flight.

I absolutely would not eat a meal while wearing a mask between bites.  How disgusting.  And ridiculous.  If that atmosphere were truly that hazardous, you shouldn't be eating at all..... something like what's mandated in labs working with biohazards.

I'm with ya! If that airline has atmosphere so toxic on their airplanes that folks can't even go without a mask long enough to eat a meal, that airline needs to be shut down and all their airships condemned. If it's that bad, why aren't they making passengers wear hazmat suits and use oxygen tanks while thy are on those polluted machines?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spooks and the Man Kicked Off Plane For Not Wearing Mask In Between Bites Of Food - by Ninurta - 05-02-2021, 01:57 AM