Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spooks and the Man Kicked Off Plane For Not Wearing Mask In Between Bites Of Food
(05-01-2021, 01:11 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 10:36 AM)drussell41 Wrote: So they didn't give him a choice:  stop eating or wear your mask between bites?  I mean, it went straight to, "OMG!  You're not wearing a mask!  Off with your head!  Er, I mean the plane."  ?   Not that I'm supporting what they did at all, but skipping a meal might be more important than hosing up your entire trip.   You're not going to change the minds of power-happy idiots on that one flight.

I absolutely would not eat a meal while wearing a mask between bites.  How disgusting.  And ridiculous.  If that atmosphere were truly that hazardous, you shouldn't be eating at all..... something like what's mandated in labs working with biohazards.

I only fly if absolutely necessary. I used to fly quite frequently, but with all the restraints, restrictions, and requirements, I found it more pleasant to drive. Now that my age prevents me from doing the long haul straights, I take the slower, more scenic routes, and enjoy the trip.

I don't see myself getting on another plane for a very long time.

I won't be flying again period.  My family members in other states are deceased; there's no reason to travel important enough to put up with being groped by the TSA again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spooks and the Man Kicked Off Plane For Not Wearing Mask In Between Bites Of Food - by drussell41 - 05-01-2021, 02:38 PM