Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Parent in New York Sues to Marry Biological Adult Child
From a purely biological, scientific viewpoint, homosexuality makes more sense, and is safer for the species, than incest. Homosexuals do not reproduce. Incest allows for reproduction, which weakens the species. Flaws in DNA are intensified in children of incestuous relationships. they are magnified, because the DNA being passed on is substantially the same, without any admixture that would weaken and dilute the bad genes.

I give no shits about their "greater level of expression, intimacy and spirituality", I don't want their 12-fingered, two-headed and still halfwit (even counting both heads) kids mixing with my grandkids in the schoolyard. That removes it from the realm of "the privacy of their own home".

So, when they ask "if homosexuals can do it, why can't parents and kids?" tell 'em "because... science". 

I guess that is one way to find out how strong their pseudo-commitment to "science" is...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parent in New York Sues to Marry Biological Adult Child - by Ninurta - 04-12-2021, 10:51 PM