Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi says Trump may have to be fumigated out of the White House
(07-21-2020, 01:49 AM)ChiefD Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 01:45 AM)Sol Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 12:52 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Okay, I laughed pretty loud reading this, but then again, I’m a democrat, so whatever. There are growing numbers of people who are saying Trump may not leave office if he’s defeated. That is a scary thought to me. It goes against our democratic way. 

Nope, Nancy Pelosi is not ill, not one bit. I think she is awesome! She’s one of the few who stands up to Trump and his sociopath ways. I hope she sticks around a long time. Saw on the news that Trump is behind Biden by 10 points. This makes me grin from ear to ear. 

tinybiggrin

I saw that it was 15 points. But that don't mean a thing. Hillary was a clear winner on every front, remember? Then millions of faces went   tinywhat   on election night.

I doubt that Trump will not get re-elected. Highly doubt it. Just my Canadian 2 cents.

Aw, you had to remind me of that dammit!  tinysurprised Yup, anything could happen. He’ll probably get reelected. Then I’ll just go crawl back into my hole.  minusculeheadbanging

If he does lose, I doubt that he wouldn't stand down. No one here where I live likes Trump but when you speak to them, they all think he's going to get re-elected.

But the last elections proved one thing to a whole lot of Americans; you can never be sure of anything.. THAT much is true.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi says Trump may have to be fumigated out of the White House - by Sol - 07-21-2020, 01:54 AM