Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
**Updated 08/29/20** News from Wrabbit2000..
Explanation: I AM TOTALLY GUTTED! tinycrying 

@Wrabbit2000 ...

I have asked my Goddess to watch over her. Worry not ok!

Quote:What I get when I watch this video. Obviously the man is blind. You see him dressing in a black suit which I think is for the funeral of his wife, he makes 2 breakfasts out of habit so that says shes recently passed away. He then changes his mind about going (his hand hovering on the white stick) & wants to kill himself to be with her. Hes planning on throwing himself off the cliff so hes running towards the light (song title) The deer you see is his wifes spirit looking after him, he is able to run a long way & through a forest without hurting himself, he actually stops in the forest & listens for the deer to guide him safely. As he gets to the edge you see the deer skidding to a stop and turn away just as the man does, his joy is him realising his wife will always be with him. I might be totally wrong but thats what I feel is the story behind this powerful & gorgeous song & video.

Personal Disclosure: RIP Catherine Arringdale. Go with God!!!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everybody, please read..news from Wrabbit2000.. - by OmegaLogos - 07-22-2020, 03:46 AM
RE: Everybody, please read..news from Wrabbit2000.. - by Wallfire - 08-18-2020, 06:02 PM