Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer
(06-18-2020, 11:05 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: I know I haven't posted here much, but I do still slink around.   I may, or may not have PM'd a few nice people over there with a link to this website.  I hate to see ATS go down, but it sure seems like the owners just don't care anymore.

And yeah, you all have been very welcoming.   minusculebeercheers

I have gone pretty much into lurking phase myself, but every once in a while I too get triggered, and have to come forth and say my piece. It is purely an egotistical act on my part, because I learned a long time ago that nobody wants to hear what you have to say, if it is not something they already agree with.

I joined ATS because I am one of those people that just cannot accept something that I can't make sense out of. My close friends and family call me an information junkie. ATS helped me find truth and it helped me see things through the eyes of others. I love ATS and I will likely continue to visit until there is a no more, but I am very careful about what and where I post. I agree it is not the same ATS, but nothing stays the same.

ATS is not alone with this shift in the paradigm. I dumped all the social media sites, and only participate in now three forums. When things get nasty and civil discourse turns into hateful dialogue, when the only intent is lunge and riposte, when it is just about making your point without any attempt at trying to understand, I retreat.

Thank you Chiefsmom.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-18-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-20-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-21-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 06:25 PM