Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer
(06-21-2020, 06:25 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Ok all jokes about drugs and women to one side, how the hell does it cost 25k a month to run the site. The only way I can see this amount been used is if staff is payed wages

It Doesn't here, but we are not as Large as they are and I don't have a fourth of their MODS or SUPERMODS.
Unless you have the site tied with Ad Companies and maybe Google.

I heard they were not happy about people using Ad-Blockers.

All I can say for sure is this. You don't need an Ad-Blocker to be a Rogue.
My Tech Guru (Sol) and I pay for Your Site.
I just wish Sol had more free time to visit us here, he is running his Own Business Now and has a Family, working 15 hour days 6 and sometimes 7 days a week.
I don't understand all the Back-End Stuff and @"gordi" does help A LOT! 
But there are two areas of what I call The Back-End and I have access to both, the Deepest Back-End gives me the most problems.
I have a hard time understanding it and when I translate to Mandarin Chinese it is even more confusing, Sorry.

I guess what I'm getting at is, My husband has to call Sol and he has to come by when he can, So I'm Sorry if there is ever any outages.
So far, we've been running Flawlessly! tinylaughing

Gees, I really Digress there didn't I.
Need another Drink  minusculeguzzlingbeer
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-18-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-20-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by guohua - 06-21-2020, 07:28 PM