Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer
(06-19-2020, 08:46 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes he should have, My Husband paid to have the Domain Name change from Dot Net To Dot Com through Go Daddy.
When he Banned Me and Sol and you others I sent all the Go Daddy information to his Personnel Email and I informed him the account was paid up for Five years I think it was.

No Hard Feelings, I remember when Senona told me about one of the Member there at H H said each time I posted it made Her Squirm in her chair because I talked about S&M and B&D some time.
No hard Feeling and OUR Site Allows that here if it is What Floats Your Boat!  smallslavedriver minusculemooning   tinybigeyes

Oooh OOOH!

made her squirm in her chair, did it?

tinyangry tinybighuh tinybigeyes tinybiggrin tinyangry

I didn't know what happened to it until I went looking night before last. I couldn't even get in to archive my stuff there until the time came that I didn't even care to archive it any more - now it's just drifting in the electronic wind.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-18-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-20-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Ninurta - 06-20-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 06:25 PM