Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer
(06-19-2020, 08:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I started wondering what became of HH since ATS is now going belly up, and since we all got shown the door there and the gate was locked against us for being generally disagreeable with upper management - i.e. having the balls to speak our minds - so I tried to look it up. I didn't have a link - didn't see any reason to keep one - so I Googled it.

5 pages in to the search, about half way down, I finally found this:

Quote:Hernando's Hideaway
[/url][url=https://www.hernandoshideaway.com]www.hernandoshideaway.com

This website is for sale! hernandoshideaway.com is your first and best source for all of the information you're looking for. From general topics to more of what you ...

So I went to the link, and found a notice that the domain had expired and is now up for sale. Who knew? He probably should have kept the people around who were making the site work...

Yes he should have, My Husband paid to have the Domain Name change from Dot Net To Dot Com through Go Daddy.
When he Banned Me and Sol and you others I sent all the Go Daddy information to his Personnel Email and I informed him the account was paid up for Five years I think it was.

No Hard Feelings, I remember when Senona told me about one of the Member there at H H said each time I posted it made Her Squirm in her chair because I talked about S&M and B&D some time.
No hard Feeling and OUR Site Allows that here if it is What Floats Your Boat!  smallslavedriver minusculemooning   tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-18-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-20-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by guohua - 06-19-2020, 08:46 AM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 06:25 PM