Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer
I followed ATS for some years, and have watched its slow downfall. From the way mods wrote it was easy to see that a lot of infighting was going on, MODs blocking and deleting the work of other MODs. Then came the big purge and the winning MODs started to mess the site up. Posts were censored not because of been offensive but because the post did not fit into what the MODs wanted.
They would just block people from signing on with no warning, it was also suspected that MODs had multi names to try and cover up what was happening, MODs posting as normal members so to control the posts.
ATS was one of many sites and news papers that were chosen for a project to study how MODs try and control information as well as the use of posters with multi accounts.
I seen some of the results and ATS did not fair well.
Having said that I have no wish to see ATS fall.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-18-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-20-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: ATS has just about closed..needs a buyer - by Wallfire - 06-21-2020, 06:25 PM