Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L.A. School Shooting... A Distraction?
Imagine that - a Commiefornia Indoctrination Center gets shot up, and some of the indoctrinees (AKA "cannon fodder for the higher cause") get zapped? Who'd've thunk it?

The operative must've been a pretty bad shot if he couldn't even shoot himself properly dead, so I presume the other hits were sheer luck - or he was shooting into a crowd at a class change. 6 hits (only two fatal) out of 8 shots... I'm going with the "shooting into a crowd" theory.

They just don't train 'em like they used to.

I note also that this incident took place in Commiefornia, which has the most stringent gun laws in America, so... more laws? Yeah, that'll take care of it! Also note that this super soldier was able to create maximum mayhem with nary an "assault weapon" in sight, so... more laws? Ban some "assault weapons"? Sure, that'll take care of it. Wait... ain't "assault weapons" ALREADY banned in Commiefornia? Well How the hell did this happen???

It boggles the mind...

Hell, I don't trust hormonal teenagers with a pointy stick, so maybe an age requirement to possess a weapon? Oh, wait - I think that has already been done, too, to good effect it appears.

Don't worry, y'all - I'm sure they'll come up with SOME new law totally unrelated to this shooting that will finally keep 'Merica safe from rampant hordes of hormonal and homicidal teenagers...

Maybe ban paper clips this time. It will have about as much effect on situations like this as the boat-load of other laws they've already passed.

Seriously - can they not afford to equip their operatives properly, with the stuff they want to ban like "assault weapons" and "high capacity ammunition feeding devices" (neither of which was used here) and then turn them loose somewhere that these things have not ALREADY been banned? They're just making themselves look stupid, and their dumb-assed laws ineffective, at this point...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
L.A. School Shooting... A Distraction? - by BIAD - 11-14-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: L.A. School Shooting... A Distraction? - by Ninurta - 11-15-2019, 01:08 AM