Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brexit: UK votes to leave EU in historic referendum
(06-26-2016, 02:01 PM)guohua Wrote: ...I Agree, it's the same here, with Movie and TV Personalities Slamming Trump, I always think to myself,
Who Wrote Their Lines, They Can't Think On Their Own...
They only thing they worry about is how they look to their fans...

...Or this Mouth Piece, Bill Maher, What does he know about Britain and what they desire and think about
their Own Country. He calls you all Racist for Voting For Freedom, that tells you a lot about today's media,
they're Sheep being Lead Happily To The Slaughter!

It's a cheap and nasty way out.
It's simply based on the idea that anyone who isn't white, must be some kind of
trespasser on your land. As if you're some-sort of pure race and belong somewhere
back in the 4th century!

The irony is that the media strive to terrify you that anyone from the Middle-East is
a terrorist and then, when some who believe every word the news says, reacts,
the Politicians & Press Hacks scream 'racism' and call for a stronger migration control.

Then the sheep read it and spout it back to the papers because... well, it must be true
'cos it wuz in the newspaper!!

But there's another part to this that I haven't really looked into yet, if the media do listen
to the public, then why didn't they know how the vote would go?
Off the top of my head, I'd say it was because they were listening to their usual mouthpieces,
the politicians.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brexit: UK votes to leave EU in historic referendum - by BIAD - 06-26-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Brexit: UK votes to leave EU in historic referendum - by 1984hasarrived - 10-14-2016, 12:27 PM