Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brexit: UK votes to leave EU in historic referendum
BIAD wrote: 
Quote:Personally-beneficial politics and celebrity endorsements -based on the idea that a person who is
glorified by being famous by this media, is also a knowledgeable sage that will offer their view and be
listened to. This is what occurred in the run-up to the vote.
It took me back to my youth when teen-magazines offered pop-stars' opinions on what clothes to wear!

I Agree, it's the same here, with Movie and TV Personalities Slamming Trump, I always think to myself, Who Wrote Their Lines, They Can't Think On Their Own.
Or the Rap and Pop Singer doing the same thing, They're ignorant of the World Around Them, They have really sheltered and Controlled environments they live in.
They only thing they worry about is how they look to their fans.
Like a Second Rate Comedian, Aziz Ansari Slams Trump and it makes the News for a week straight. I never heard of this guy. What does he know about the world of Politics or Running a Business, he's a comedian and I don't think a very good one at that!
Or this Mouth Piece, Bill Maher, What does he know about Britain and what they desire and think about their Own Country.
He calls you all Racist for Voting For Freedom, that tells you a lot about todays media, they're Sheep being Lead Happily To The Slaughter!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brexit: UK votes to leave EU in historic referendum - by guohua - 06-26-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Brexit: UK votes to leave EU in historic referendum - by 1984hasarrived - 10-14-2016, 12:27 PM