Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thus the Republic falls to applause: No Fly list and gun control
(06-23-2016, 12:39 AM)Ninurta Wrote: If Trump wins, there is still a fighting chance, but it will be without a doubt an uphill battle, because
we have already fallen so far...

What gets me is the way the media on both sides of the pond make him out to be an idiot, as if
he's a lone crazy-man who's just throwing good money away for nothing. I can understand it when
people look and say "Oh man, this guy's gonna rid the country of any foreigners" but that's not what
he's saying.

I believe he's fitting himself into the position of a Patriot that's sick and tired of Lobbyist's self-interests
and back-handers of cash on Capital Hill that only benefits the few. 
Those at the top.. what could be seen as the 'Breakaway Society' have lost the ability to listen to
the people and all he's done is heard the crowd and catering to it.

The money-making aspect really means nothing to him, he seems to be able to turn a buck whether
he's in politics or not.

He's over in Scotland at his Turnberry Golf Resort and after being asked about what he thought
about the UK's exit of the European Union, all he said before he launched into talking about his
hotel (free advertisingon TV!) -was 'I'm happy they've taken their country back'

And 51% of the UK agreed with him! So just how dumb is he?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thus the Republic falls to applause: No Fly list and gun control - by BIAD - 06-24-2016, 09:45 PM