Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thus the Republic falls to applause: No Fly list and gun control
I've been pondering the above post, and have come to the conclusion that I was wrong. We are NOT in danger of becoming like the old Soviet Union - we have surpassed her. Not even in the darkest, most repressive days of the former Soviet Union did the Politburo, even in the safety of their lakeside dachas, ever envision forcing the entire populace to do business with private corporations.  That takes a special kind of depravity, of the Fascist brand. This also means I may have to re-evaluate my conclusion that Obama is a communist... after all, Obamacare was his baby, and it's fascist to the very core.

Either way, whether communist or fascist, the collectivists (covering both communists and fascists - they are all on the old "left") aim to kill or enslave us all.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thus the Republic falls to applause: No Fly list and gun control - by Ninurta - 06-24-2016, 01:47 AM